Chapter 13

Callista, with the deities next to her, confidently walks towards Valhalla, the great hall, where it is the home of the gods and the seat of Asgardian power. The great hall stood proudly in Gladsheimr, a region within Asgard.

"This is Glasir." Callista stared at the tree with golden red leaves that is described as "the most beautiful among gods and men" located outside the gates of Valhalla.

"Callista,"

Callista looked once again at the tree before following the Greek deities inside the palatial fortress, which had hundreds of rooms and hundreds more doors, as she had read before. Carefully looking at the ceilings, which are covered in golden shields, rafters made of spears, and great benches strewn with gleaming breastplates, she could really tell that Valhalla truly is the home of the Norse gods.

Entering the throne room, Callista made it a reminder to herself to be prepared for what would happen in this talk. Arriving at the front of the throne with Odin and his wife, Frigg, Callista bends her knees while bowing her head with her right fist over her heart. A curtsy to the All-Father and All-Mother.

Callista remained silent and examined the throne, which she believed could provide a view of everything within the Nine Realms. Those who sat on Odin's throne, according to Norse mythology, could see whatever they wanted, wherever they wanted. She's really tempted to try to see if that is true, but she reminds herself that it's technically allowed.

"Athena, should we proceed to a more private room for this talk? "Odin started after assessing the Greek deities and the demigod that they brought with them. He is quite impressed that she knows the Asgardian way of greeting him and his wife.

"Lead the way." Athena, followed by the others, walked after Odin and his wife towards a room. Inside, as the deities were seated in their respective chairs, Callista stood beside Athena and carefully breathed when she felt a sudden sickening sensation throughout her body.

Frigg was watching the demigod brought by the Greeks and noticed the usual reaction of the first-time individuals who entered Asgard. "It seems like the demigod with you is not used to the air of Asgard. Are you alright? "

Callista breathed and answered the question being directed at her. "I'm alright, All-Mother. My body will be adopting your environment in no time, so please don't mind me and continue," she answered, making sure she was as polite as ever.

True to her words, Callistra was able to get better when the talk almost came to an end. Despite being sick, she was able to get what they wanted to talk about. It seems like Odin wants some Greek demigods to aid the Norse demigods to end some Frost Giants, since the Norse deities are preparing to stop the Ragnarok that Odin predicted.

The Greek deities are silent while waiting for Athena to come up with a decision about this matter. Odin, who noticed their silence, sighed.

"If only I didn't see some Greek in the prophecy that I saw, I'm not going to ask you. Our demigods are capable enough to fight."

Ares raised his brow as his jaw tightened. "Then, if you're that confident, why bother us?"

"Ares! "Artemis stamps her heels into his toe, making him groan. Callista looked at Athena and leaned down to whisper something.

Athena nods, assesses what she has said, and thinks that it is the best action. "What about? We will be sending her." Athena slightly pushed Callista forward. "She's the best demigod in this generation. What about letting her stay where your demigods are for three months? After that, it will be her choice whether the Norse will need our Greeks. What do you think, King Odin? "

Odin stroked his beard and nodded. "Alright. Let's go with that. We will be sending her tomorrow to the Academy for Demigods at Midgard. Do you know what Midgard is? "That question is being asked to Callista, who nods her head.

"Midgard is one of the Nine Realms. It is known as the human world. It is located in the center of the world tree Yggdrasil, a mythical and mighty ash tree that houses all nine realms. Midgard's position between Asgard's civilized order and Jotunheim's untamed wilds. Midgard, created from the body of the giant Ymir, was surrounded by an impassable ocean patrolled by the World Serpent Jörmungandr. The beast completely encircled the realm, holding its tail in its mouth. The Bifrost, a rainbow bridge, linked Midgard to Asgard." Callista answered without stuttering.

"Intelligent. And who might be your parent? Is it Athena? "Frigg asks, and Callista shakes her head.

"Callista Oriana Verene Olympia, and I'm the daughter of Hera." She introduced herself, making sure not to mention her name 'Freya' on it. There is a goddess that has the same name as her, and she's Odin's concubine. To respect Frigg's marriage to Odin, Callista didn't mention that name.

"Hera? Interesting. I didn't know she had an affair." Callista smiled at that comment from Frigg, who is also the goddess of marriage and motherhood.

"Please forgive me if I'm going to offend you, but please stop yourself from telling me that she had an affair because she's very loyal to her marriage with the King of Olympus as the goddess of women, marriage, childbirth, and familial love. My mother conceived me on her own; please refrain from talking about her." Callista stared directly into Frigg's eyes, looking deeply at her. If she saw signs of cowering, she only gave what Frigg wanted to see, and she was not raised by the Olympians for nothing. And she's not the daughter of the Queen of Olympus for nothing.

Frigg laughs and puts her hands in the air, indicating that she's surrendering. "You are really Hera's daughter. You remind me of her when she's around her age. It's nice meeting you, Callista."

"Thank you, All-Mother."

Callista waves her hand at the chariot, leaving Asgard. One of Frigg's ladies in waiting was behind her, waiting for her to move so that she could escort her to her chamber.

Callista turned around and smiled at the girl before gesturing to move, which she did. Callista followed her towards her chamber, where she will stay for the night before she goes to the academy.

'Great. Another Academy. What did I put myself into again? '

Closing the door, Callista immediately looked around the room for any magic acting as surveillance, and seeing that there weren't any, she went to the bathroom to soak in a hot tub. The water has already been prepared, as the lady in waiting has stated, so Callista swam and soaked her body in the tub. Looking at the bubbles forming, she thinks about what she will be doing at the academy. She was not really informed on what to do, besides monitoring if it's a good idea to send some of the demigods to Asgard.

"Odin will probably tell me before I enter their academy."