Inivitable intro.

What is good my mammals.

So since some of y'all wanted me to dump all my drafts, here's my collection. I'll add to it the more I collect.

And so you guys have the context for each one, I'll fill out this little template at the start of each post.

Fandom:
Ship:
General synopsis:
Oneshot/unfinished story:

Some MAY end up properly finished stories if I ever have a eureka moment and suddenly figure out how to finish them. And by all means, use these as inspiration for your fics. Just @ me so I can see them too! If you're new here, here's the fandoms and ships I write for and what you'll find in here.

Death Note: general fic and L x Readers
Hades: Zagnos and general fic (maybe some Zag or Hyp x readers)
Miraculous: Lukadiren I will die on this hill. And occasionally some Adrien centric character study stuff.
HTTYD: Hiccup x Reader
NATM: Jedtavius and Ahkmenrah x readers
Adventure time: fictive Prismo is nagging me to make an x reader so expect that at some point.
Kuroshitsuji: Sebagrell and Grell x readers (that gender Grell correctly, she's a woman damnit)

My x readers are typically gender neutral nowadays, although some are for a particular gender so that will me mentioned in the authors notes when it happens. As well as any other TWs.

So there's your information and have fun going through my unedited shit that ended up going nowhere lol.