Part 4.

'Brother', I fall on my knees, looked at my brother in disbelief and in disappointment. Not knowing what my brother regret the most, Weiying not remembering anything, or I talked back to him and uncle.

'Not only did Wangji talked back to him, he even fought with his fellow gusu lan sect cultivators...'

'I-I didn't know... I really...' Weiying mummers.
I wanna go to him and hug him, I wanna tell him it's not his fault he must not blame himself for this.

'After he insisted on sending you back to the burial mound, came back in low spirit to receive his punishment, thirty-three whip scars! He was punished in one go, once for each person. You should know how much it hurts when it lands on your body, for how long you have to lay down!' It's not his fault, stop blaming him, I begged with trembling voice with tears flowing from my eyes.

'Even so, when he knew about your death, he still forcibly dragged such a body, and must go to burial mound to have a look, no matter what...'
'Wangji was a model for the disciples when he was young, and a prominent cultivator when he grew up.'
'THE ONLY MISTAKE HE HAD EVER MADE IN HIS LIFE IS YOU! AND YOU SAY...AND YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW.' Brother shouted.

My breath stuck in my throat, 'Mistake? Weiying? No, my Weiying isn't my mistake, my Weiying is right my Love is Righteous...'

'Young master Wei, after you returned in your body, how did you pester him and confess to him?
Every Night... Every Night, You Had To... and you say you don't know?...'

No, no, don't it can't be... No, Weiying is not having sex with me every night cos of brother words, no this can't be true... No... no... Please.

Wangji was unable to breathe anymore suddenly wake up as the effect of the burner loses its efficiency. Tears keep flowing from Wangji eyes, it's about 6 am. Weiying usually wake up at 8 or 9 am wake up with Wangji tears.

'Lan Zhan... What happened...? Lan Zhan'