1: Day One

Maria (7 years old) : hey Grandpa! Come play with me!

Gerald: I can't sweetheart because I'm busy on something 

Maria: But ... you promised me that you'll gonna play with me...

Gerald: I'm sorry but next time i will .. I promise 

And this situation was recurring every day .. maria was asking her grandfather to play with her but he always saying that he's busy and doesn't have time for playing ... but in one day ... maria was crying because she wants someone to play and talk to ... her grandfather noticed her , he hugged her and told her about his "surprise" for Maria ... after she heard that ... she wiped her tears and gerald took her hand to show her his "surprise" 

Gerald: Alright maria ... ready to see your surprise?

Maria: YES GRANDPA YES!

Gerald: alright close your eyes and don't open them until i say to you ok?

Maria: ok! *close her eyes*

Gerald: *opens the door of his lab*

Gerald: *grabs her hand and leaded her to a huge container lab that has green liquid inside of it*

Gerald: alright.. open your eyes 

Maria: Opens her eyes*

Maria: *gasps*

Maria saw something that is behind this green liquid ... she got a little closer to see it and she got shocked 

Gerald: uhh maria ..? What's wrong?

Maria: Who .. is .. this?!?! *feels afraid*

Gerald: this is your surprise... and your new "brother"

Maria: b-brother?!?! B-but why he's so...different and ...black? I hate black!!

Gerald: my dear girl *pats her head* he's your new brother and he's going to be with you , playing , dancing and do other stuff together instead of being alone every day right?

Maria: uhh .. ok..

Gerald: i'll leave you with him for some time then I'll come back .. i need to get something..and don't do anything here alright dear?

Maria: ok grandpa...

Gerald left the room ... and maria was just ... staring at the creature who is inside the huge lab container .. she's still afraid of his look but happy to know that she's finally gonna get someone to play and talk to ...she get more closer and then she put her hand ... the creature senses her hand and put his hand towards her hand ... Maria got shocked because the creature is awake but .. she smiled to him ...

Maria: I guess .. you heard me talking to my grandpa about you .. and .. I'm sorry .. sorry to say that your black fur is bad ... 

Creature: ......

Maria: well ... you look pretty awesome I guess...and the red and black fur matches you very well 

Creature: ....

Maria: I feel that we'll have fun together ... brother ...

Gerald came back ... the creature closed his eyes before his creator notice him...gerald took maria and both went out the lab and he close it with the password of the lab's door so the creature can't go outside ..."yet" ... then maria & her grandfather went to eat lunch together...

In the middle of the night ... it's maria's bedtime ... but when her grandfather went to his room to sleep ... she sneaks to the lab ... she grabbed a chair to reach the password board and then she putted the password and the door opened ... She inside to see her new "brother" again and talk to him ...

Creature: *senses about someone inside the lab... he opens his eyes and saw maria standing in front of him and waves...

Maria: hey again *waves*

Maria: I couldn't resist myself to see you again ... so ... let's get to know each other!

Maria: My name is maria.. maria robotnik ... i'm 7 years old and i'm your creators granddaughter that he's my grandfather *smiles*

Creature: *ears go up when he heard "maria" *

Maria: and I guess you have a name as well right?

Creature: *points down*

Maria: *sees a small board down in the huge lab container that says "P.S / Project . Shadow-Robotnik"

Maria: oh! Your name is shadow then? That's very a nice name!

Shadow:....

Maria: well *yawn* i guess I'll sleep here ... with you shadow ...

Maria went to get some pillows and her blanket to sleep in the lab besides shadow 

Maria: Ok good night .. shadow! *smiles*

Shadow: *smiles* 

Now ... both got asleep ... after an hour passed ... gerald went to check on maria ... but he got shocked that she's isn't in her room  ... he went to see if she's inside his lab or if the creature hurts her ... then he saw the door of the lab is opened ... he gets inside and saw maria sleeping besides the creature ... gerald took a deep breath and went to get a chair.. he sat on it and he got asleep ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

To be Continued ...