7: ̷D̷̷a̷̷y̷ ̷F̷̷i̷̷v̷̷e̷ #3

The soldiers are searching ... Maria & shadow are trying to be quiet to not get caught ... But by an accident ... shadow fall and made some boxes fall too .. the soldiers came to the place where the boxes fell...but then they didn't find anything ... the kids were able to escape before they got caught...but 2 soldiers notice them running...

Random Soldier (4): GUYS!! OVER THERE! THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY!!

The soldiers started chasing them again ... and shadow saw that maria is so tired of running ... then he stopped for a second and take a looks for the Lab room ... he found it and got inside ... then he closed the doors...maria sat down trying to catch up some air ... Shadow tries to make everything locked ... 

Shadow: are you alright?...

Maria: y-yes I'm ... but what should we do?!? The doors won't handle them..there's too many of them outside!!!

Shadow: calm down alright...

Maria: *pout face and wiping her tears*

Shadow: *rubs her back* 

Maria: s..shadow ... would you do .. something for me...??!...

Shadow: what is it...?

Maria: *kiss his cheek and hugs him tightly* 

Shadow: are you sure you're alright sister??!

Maria: i will never miss ... every moment we were ... together ... and since that day that we met for the first time ... i loved you ... you were my best friend ... and brother ... i will never gonna miss your grumpy cute face ... and don't forget the necklace that you are wearing ... and our friendship lessons ... make friends ... and be the protector of them ... be the knight of mobius .. the planet that I wished to live again there ... with you ... I won't gonna miss every moment we were playing together ... chatting together ... i love you shadow ... since the day that we met ... i loved you ... be yourself .. and don't listen to bad people ... make friends .. new siblings ... and the important thing ... be happy ...

Shadow *shocked and tears comes out* 

Maria: *hugs him tightly* 

The doors were too weak to handle all 100 soldiers ... plus the others outside with their spaceships...The doors opened up ... the soldiers went inside ....

Random Soldier (5): HANDS UP AND NO BODY MOVES!!

Boss: well well well ... trying to defend yourselves by those controlling buttons?? Well...too bad that both of you will end up DEAD!!! *laughs*

Maria saw shadow standing next to a lab container ... she immediately pushed him in ... and closed it ... shadow was shocked about what maria did...

Shadow: NOO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! MARIA DON'T ACTIVATE THE SPACESHIP TO EXPLODE!!! 

Maria: there's no way for us ... to be ... together .. again ... *puts her hand on a lever to make shadow go down and outside the space colo ARK* ...

Shadow: MARIA PLEASE!! I'M BEGGING YOU TO NOT MAKE IT EXPLODE!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!! *cries* 

Boss: NO!! GO STOP HER!! SHE'LL RUIN EVERYTHING!!! DON'T MAKE HER PULL THAT LEVEL!!!

The soldiers are coming closer to maria ... but she didn't turned around...

Maria: *smiles with tears* .... Promise me .. shadow ... promise me tha you'll be good to others ... make friends and live happily together ... 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 & 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂:𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 🎉