3: Day Three

Couple of months passed ... Shadow was With Doctor Gerald telling him about some things in space ... Then shadow asked a very "dangerous question" about himself...

Shadow: uhh Doctor..

Gerald: yes shadow?

Shadow: what's that book?

Gerald: *got nervous* why would you want to know about it?

Shadow: because the cover of it has the same shape of ... me?

Gerald: Shadow... these things are dangerous for you to know so don't bother yourself thinking about that book alright?!! *looks angry*

Shadow: y-yes .. alright doctor 

After some time... maria was calling shadow to play together 

Maria(10 years old): BROTHER! *shouting everywhere & looking for him*

Gerald: Maria what's with all that shouting??

Maria: Grandpa ... where's shadow? 

Gerald: he's in my lab .. we are having a conversation.. so .. you need to wait until we finish 

Maria: how long you'll take with him?

Gerald: just wait for half an hour and i'll call you

Maria: alright...

After half an hour ... gerald & shadow had the conversation ... Gerald went to take a nap because he and shadow were talking since the morning ... Maria went to shadow and she asked him about that conversation...

Maria: what grandpa said to you there?

Shadow: he said about some things.. about me .. but can you go with me?..i need that book !

Maria: what book?

Shadow: i don't know but it has the cover of it has the same shape of me and .. a structure of my body ....I need to get that book! 

Maria: *hold his hand* w-wait!! If you want it that bad then .. my grandpa was warning you about not to read it right?!?!

Shadow: H-HUH?!? How did you know!?

Maria: uhh .. probably didn't listen to your conversation—

Shadow: *gives a serious look* yeah? "Probably"

Maria: heheh...

Shadow: are you going with me or not?

Maria: i don't know.. what if grandpa really doesn't want you to read that book? It could have some kind of magic that we won't understand...only him..

Shadow: i don't care— i want that book I'm so curious to read it!!

Maria: fiiiinnnnee..... i'll go with you grumpy face..

Shadow: *gives an angry look* don't let me make you eat your wo—

Maria: *gives puppy eyes*

Shadow: ..........*blush a bit*

Maria: *giggles* I know you won't hurt your sister~

Shadow: maria...please stop...*blush*

Maria: *hugs* 

Shadow: *blush a bit and sighs*

Shadow and maria sneaks to the lab ... they took that book and ran away to Maria's room...

𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 & 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂:𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें