5: ̷D̷̷a̷̷y̷ ̷F̷̷i̷̷v̷̷e̷ #1

Gerald is training shadow every day ... every night ... no more playing and it's time to show  the "ultimate life form" his "purpose" of being created....This time ... gerald got a dangerous warning from the government that they'll go to get the ultimate life form dead or alive ... it doesn't matter to them ... what what they want ... is to get rid of gerald because if he still alive ... then he's going to tell the "whole" planet about the government evil plans and future plans too .... And how can they get gerald? By trying to rid of his project ... Sometimes ... shadow gets tired from training for about hours straight ... Maria is always supposing him and gets him some food too ... 

2 years later .... Shadow became capable of controlling his powers and chaos powers too ... maria got taller than him and become 14 years old ... she became a beautiful little girl ... kind and mature too ... Gerald was training shadow to become more powerful and for maria ... she was teaching shadow of her friendship lessons ... 

In one day ... it's now shadow's 7th birthday for being outside the lab ... maria couldn't do a lot of stuff for her brother's birthday because they all in danger because of the government ... and shadow needs to be fully aware and ready for them....

Shadow was standing alone ... looking at the stars ... then maria came to him...

Maria: *looks at shadow and smiles*

Shadow: *looks at her*

Maria: tell me shadow ... you wanna go there to Mobius right?

Shadow: yes actually... i wanna see how is it ... and what kind of creature could be there...

Maria: *laughs* humans ... animals ... demons ... monsters ... kind people ... and bad people 

Shadow: wow .... Well that's good to know...

Maria: mhm ... well for me ... i wish after we get rid of those stupid government...we can go live there .. just the 3 of us 

Shadow: yeah ... I agree sister...

Maria: *smiles*

Shadow: ehh ... maria ... can i ask you something?

Maria: of course brother you can tell me anything you want?

Shadow: do you see me ... evil? ... i mean ... because I'm an actual demon ... so .. does that mean i can be evil ...?? *feels nervous*

Maria: *gives a soft smile* it's true that you're a demon but .. your heart ... your heart the intentions of you is pure ... you won't do anything wrong ... I believe that .. because you were raised around good and kind people ... so I won't expect anything evil from you .. you're a different demon from the other demons my grandpa had seen them before and learn that there's good and bad demons .. and decided to create "a pure heart" demon ... 'kiss in his cheek*