Tender Moments

Next day-

It was afternoon, and Taehyung didn't have any plans for the day. He was bored at home. Meanwhile, Y/n had gone to her morning class, and afterwards, she had to go to the embassy for a meeting.

Y/n was on her way to the embassy when she received a text from Taehyung "Where are you, Y/n? If you're free, will you come to my place? I'm really bored."

Y/n replied "Tae... I'm heading to the embassy for a meeting right now. But I'll try to finish up quickly and come to keep you company."

Y/n ended up spending a lot of time at the embassy. Being a trainee, she had to learn and understand everything thoroughly. Despite wanting to finish quickly, she couldn't, and she felt bad knowing that Taehyung was bored at home.

It was already 8 PM, and Y/n was still at the embassy. She had finished all her work and was getting ready to leave for home when she decided to call Taehyung.

Otp

Y/n: Tae, sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm free now and on my way. I'll be there soon. In the meantime, go ahead and order dinner.

Taehyung: It's okay, princess. It's important for you to focus on your work too. Besides, I wasn't that bored, I fell asleep actually. Hurry back, I'll order dinner in the meantime.

Y/n arrived shortly after. First, she went to her own house, freshened up, and changed into comfortable clothes. Then, she headed to Taehyung's house.

They were sitting there, having dinner and chatting

Y/n: So Tae, what did you do all day?

Taehyung: Nothing much, just got bored, then fell asleep, and the day passed. How about you? How's the training going?

Y/n: It's quite tiring, actually...(Sigh). But seeing you now, I feel more energized and better, baby (wink).

Taehyung: (blushing) Princess, you're becoming bolder day by day. Learned how to flirt now, huh...

Y/n: (chuckled) Well, when I have such a handsome boyfriend sitting in front of me, flirting is inevitable.

Taehyung: (laughing) Alright, now eat your dinner, my flirting queen.

Y/n: Just for you (winking again).

They finished their dinner. Then Y/n said, "Let me wash the dishes."

Taehyung: (taking the dishes from her hand) No, princess, I'll do it, you sit. By the way, please stay here tonight, don't go home.

Y/n was drinking water when she heard Taehyung's words and choked, starting to cough.

Taehyung chuckled and started rubbing Y/n's back, saying, "Silly girl, what were you thinking? I have already prepared the guest room for you to sleep in."