Y/n The Incarnated Death! Sudden Meeting?!

Y/n sits on his throne room and Zamasu and Lolefit stand beside him. They have a choice to sit, but would rather stand to show their loyalty.

Y/n picks up his mask and stands up, proceeding to float his way down the stairs and Zamasu and Lolefit follow him. Y/n uses Telekinisis to open the gates and gaurds close it after he enters the outside of his abode.

Zamasu: My grace, The Grand Priest has asked you something and he wants you to do it. He really wants you to check on the universes. I'll read the letter for you if you want--?

Zamasu pulled a letter out of his pocket and put his hands behind his back after giving the letter to Y/n.

Y/n made a hollow moan and opened the letter, reading it.

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟, 𝑌/𝑛!

𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ.

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝐺.𝑂.𝐷 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝐴𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑜𝑏.

Y/n closes the letter an passes it back to Zamasu. He then proceeds to float towards a flying ship that he the sits in the lounge along with his servants; Lolefit and Zamasu.

He ponders on what he's going to be asked to do and what's going to be happening with the meeting he has to attend to.

He Pulls out a glowing velvet orb and he pulls out a tiny pickaxe. He then proceeds to chip away most parts of the orb and turns it into a diamond shape.

His servants talk amongst themselves and they discuss on what they should do next for the tournament that their master wants to hold. For now, they need to help Y/n visit universes.

A few minutes pass and we see Y/n exit the ship door and he proceeds to float with the newly cut velvet diamond shaped crystal.

He places it on a pedestal and it opens up a portal to " Universe 6 "

The three enter the portal and find a few people training. Y/n noticed Two women and One man that were fighting there.

Caulifla: Hyah! (She turns super saiyan and starts jabbing Cabba rapidly)

Hit notices and immediatly and dashes towards the G.O.D in his time domain.

Hit slowly walks behind him and raises his hand. At the moment he was about to strike, Zamasu Struck him in the gut and dashed towards him. Y/n continued his float on the ground, catching the attention of the Universe 6 people.

Cabba: Huh? Who...

Cabba stares in fear of what he could do with that amount of ki inside him.

Y/n approaches the three and caulifla starts mouthing off.