backstory

Five year old June was in her bed, she could hear her mom and dad arguing. She knew what that mean. Dad would want to play a game with her. Monsters under the covers.  She didn't like the game but it made her dad happy.

     "Junie" she heard her mother opening her room door and coming in with a suitcase. Finally we gonna run away from daddy and the monster. June thought. But that wasn't the case. Her mom was running away from daddy and the monster, June would have to stay.

     "Where we going mommy." June said looking up with her big hazel eyes.  Her mom took a deep sigh. "Baby mommy going bye bye for a lil bit. You gotta take care of daddy okay." June didn't understand, why is mommy leaving me with daddy. Why can't mommy take me. But before her words could get out. "Get out." Her dad voiced boomed in the dark. "My daughter tryna sleep and you wanna leave her."  June's mother kissed June on her forehead and walked away.

June tried to quickly go back to sleep before her dad came in the room. But he still did anyways.

June's dad went under the covers like always and touched on her. Her five year old mind knew it was bad. But she didn't have no one to run to.  Her mother just left her.  Her one and only hero had left her with this monster she called daddy.

Yall not to much on my writing