MHA story idea Bio + Sample

Okay so I've been thinking of a story idea that has an OP Vigilante reader out to kill All for One and every villain in Japan.

Unfortunately The pro heroes are incredibly strict with the murder of Supervillains. So unfortunately, or fortunately depending on who you ask, Y/n may have to deal with them to.

The thing is, this story is MHA focus and I don't have a lot of knowledge on MHA. And also the fact I will be bashing a lot of characters this fandom loves.

My hate for this series comes from the idiotic morals where monsters like Dabi, All for one and Shigaraki should be spared and have a fair trial.

BULL FUCKING SHIT!

I don't care if this is the same moral debate in the show or in literally anywhere else, time and again.

They have shown there active murderers who are willing to kill again, no matter what, that they are dangerous.

Now I'm not saying one of the heroes goes into a crime infested neighborhood and start punching villain's heads off.

What I AM saying is that high leveled threats like the League of Villains don't deserve a fair trial. They made their choices, and they'll stay on that path until they're dead.

And I swear to God, I will not tolerate some Deku motherfucker in the comments saying "Duh, if you hate MHA so much why don't that apply to someone like spider man"

It's simple, Spider man shown he has the will to permanently end a villain's life for the sake of the innocent. Let's take a look at Hawks and Twice, when Hawks killed Twice, the fandom went nuts.

Hawks knew that Twice was too dangerous to be kept alive and made the conscious decision to end him for the sake of the public's safety.

And what is the result in this whole kill Twice argument ?The fandom then decides to DEMONIZE Hawks in fanfiction and tumbler.

Sorry, I'm just venting. Anyway, here's the Bio:

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 18

Hair color: H/n

Eye Color: E/n

Quirk : All seeing eye.

Y/n can copy the movement, attacks and powers of any form of fiction he sees. He can copy Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack from watching one episode of Pokemon, he can learn swordsmanship skills that would've taken years to learn from Demon Slayer and he can run fast from watching the Flash series. He can even summon weaponry from various media. Imagine a very specific form of Sharingan.

Drawbacks: Y/n can't copy the quirks of others so no, he can't use One for All from watching Deku or All Might.

Y/n's body also shifts to match the character he uses, for example if he uses Destructive death, he'll start to look like Akaza. A smart enough opponent can learn this and get used to his numerous abilities.

Y/n's abilities only last for 5 days. After that, he has to learn those abilities again after the 5 day limit is up.

He can't use two abilities at the same time. He has to stop his current ability and then use the new one every single time.

Likes: Dango, Fighting, protecting the innocents, humbling arrogant heroes, killing villains, saving children.

Hates: Pro Heroes, Stain, Villains, All for One, Endeavor, Fish, When his powers fail at just the wrong time, having to use a TV villain's power.

Goals: Kill All for One, Avenge his family.

Abilities:

Circulatory slashes (KNY)

Shadow Clone Jutsu (Naruto)

Eight Layered Obi-slash. (KNY)

Fire Ball Jutsu (Naruto)

Destructive death (KNY)

Owl House spells (Owl House)

Wolverine Healing ( Marvel)

Super Speed (Flash)

Air Bending (ATLA)

Fire Bending (ATLA)

Earth Bending (ATLA)

Water Bending (ATLA)

More will come if you say yes.

Sample:

Midorya jumped back before the bloody red slash could hit the ground. Y/n let a maniacal cackle as he started to scratch his skin similar to Gyutaro.

Y/n: It's no use! No matter how much you two dodge, those slashes will never cease until they hit you!

Todoroki stepped on the ground causing a series of icicles to make their way to Y/n.

The murderous vigilante sees this and jumps into the air just as Todoroki's ice pops from the ground he was on.

Y/n's eyes turn green showing that he was about to use his quirk. He lined himself up to use a fireball Jutsu onto the two U.A boys.

However no fire came from his mouth, he was confused until a strong scarf found itself onto his neck.

Y/n: Damn you Eraserhead!

He turned to see the black haired hero glaring at him through his mask. Y/n struggled to remove the scarf, due to the fact that the abilities he took were from people not associated with strength.

Aizawa: Problem child! Get him.

Midoriya started to run at Y/n, his fist glowing with energy. He was going to use Detroit smash onto Y/n.

Y/n: DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

He stomped his feet into the ground making a shockwave that blows both Todoroki and Deku back a few meters.

The scarf was flung off his body as Aizawa started to run at his students in an effort to protect them.

Y/n: Why don't you finish what you started, hero ?!

Y/n grabbed Eraser's scarf, using it to swing the man away from Deku and Todoroki and launch him into the campus's forest.

The vigilante chased the flung hero into the forest while the two U.A students tried to fight off Y/n's circulatory slashes.

Deku: Todoroki-kun, we need to help Aizawa sensei! Now!

Todoroki: We can't, these slashes will follow us and it'll make more of a Hasel for them.

???: So Eraser's name is Aizawa huh ?

The two boys stood shocked to hear that voice, they turned around to see Y/n standing behind them with an evil grin.

He was discheveled no doubt from Aizawa's fighting and he even had a black eye. However that was the worst damage he got from the pro hero.

Todoroki: (Thoughts) He's here ?! How ?! Aizawa sensei is a powerful hero! How could he evade- ?

As the scarred boy look to where Aizawa and Y/n previously fought, his one good eye widened in shock.

On the ground, was a near dead Eraserhead. His hand was chopped off, several splotches of purple were on his arms and neck, showing he was poisoned.

(Imagine it's Aizawa)

Should I make a story out of this ?

Yes

Or

No