Meaning of Jaan

Later that day, everyone came to see Y/n. Jimin cried for almost three hours straight, hugging her.

Y/n stayed in hospital for one week and then got discharged on the eighth day.
Y/n's father asked, more like ordered her to get back to the mansion.
The doctor recommended her bed rest for at least two months as her leg and hand injuries were severe.

Y/n's mother tortured those truck drivers to death without any mercy.
The culprit behind her accident is still not revealed cause, even those drivers didn't know the person who ordered them to kill Y/n.
Jungkook convinced his father for their relationship and called off the engagement with Aanya.

Two years have passed since that accident took place.
And in these two years, Y/n's bond has gotten stronger with the "guys" (BTS).

Jin, Suga, Jhope Rm, Taehyung, Jimin and Mark have graduated from the college and have joined their parents in business except for Mark.
He is working under Mr kim as he'll be Y/n's assistant after her graduation.
Jungkook and y/n are in their last year of college.

Two hours sixteen minutes and thirty two seconds, said Y/n with annoyance in her voice.
Huh? Asked Jin sitting in front of her.

It's been an eternity since we are waiting for you, dude. Suga said glaring at him.

Jin; Oh that, I was busy in my office work. So, I came home late and then I rushed to here.
Today you had a day off, said Namjoon with a smirk on his face.

Ok I forgot, said Jin making everyone roll their eyes at him.

Yaah Hyung, do we look like a joke to you? We are waiting here for you for more than two fucking hours and you just simply said that you forgot. Said Jungkook with frustration in his voice.

Yes, you are a joke to me. Jin said laughing at him with his windshield wiper laugh.

And you are an old Clown to me, replied Jungkook with a smirk on his face.
Jin; you little brat, I'm older than you. How dare you call me a clown?

By my mouth, said Jungkook making everyone laugh at the eldest except
Y/n.

Are you done with your nonsense? Asked Y/n, with a bored face.

Upon listening to her, everyone went silent and diverted their gaze towards her.

As everyone is here, now. So, I am going to tell you why I called you here.
Tomorrow is the day I was born 22 years ago. So, My father is throwing an unimportant, bizarre and totally waste of time and money party to celebrate my one more year closer to death. And you guys are invited to that party. Y/n said with a straight face.

You could have straightly said that tomorrow is your birthday and you are inviting us to it rather than explaining it like we don't know, on their birthday people are born. Suga said looking at her with 'done face'.

Y/n just cleared her throat and said yeah yeah whatever.

But Taehyung and Jimin laughed harder after listening to Yoongi, making Y/n glare at them.

Time skip at night time;
Y/n just came out of her bathroom after taking a shower. She's only wearing her undergarments, her long hairs are wet.

 She's only wearing her undergarments, her long hairs are wet