𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮🔥

Seokjin commented that "they are funny," to which Kim Tae replied, "but cute." Hunjin simply said, "ya."

Feeling worried and unable to sleep, I watched them through the window as they fought over my phone. Confused, I saw them eventually start smiling while looking at my phone. I was initially upset, but then my mom called me urgently, asking for her phone. I said that i don't know where it was and went back upstairs to my room. As I glanced out the window, I saw them quickly close the curtains. Exhausted, I tried to sleep, but my mom called me again. I begrudgingly went downstairs, only to find out that the party was actually scheduled for the following day. I questioned my mom about why she had lied, but she simply wanted me to move faster.

Unable to shake off my thoughts about my missing phone, I eventually fell asleep while worrying. When I woke up, I realized I was running late. Hurriedly changing my clothes, I met up with my sister in the dining room, where my mom gave me money for a dress for the party. We quickly headed to the store, and as I was picking out a dress, I noticed Nuna passing by, greeting me with a simple "hi." Consumed with the selection, I called Katarina over, diverting her attention from the boys she had been staring at. Eventually, after finding the perfect dress, Katarina urged me to put it on immediately.

 Eventually, after finding the perfect dress, Katarina urged me to put it on immediately

She was speechless, her jaw dropped in awe as she took in the sight of me in my beautiful dress. "Is it that bad?" I asked teasingly. "No, no, it's just that I don't know what to say... You look absolutely stunning," she exclaimed, rushing to hug me.

I could see the look of disbelief and delight on her face as she tried on the dress I had given her. After a moment, she stepped out and twirled around, a vision of beauty in her new outfit. "Oh my goodness, you look absolutely gorgeous," I gushed, feeling a surge of happiness at her joy.

"Thank you, sis," she said with a smile. "You're welcome," I replied, feeling grateful for the bond we shared and the joy of giving each other moments of beauty and happiness.

 "You're welcome," I replied, feeling grateful for the bond we shared and the joy of giving each other moments of beauty and happiness

After changing into our normal clothes and paying for our clothe, we were about to leave when I noticed Katarina talking to the boys. I immediately ran over and saw my phone in Junkook's hand. I hugged him, but he didn't seem to notice. I tried to take my phone back, but he held onto it tightly. Feeling frustrated, I let go of the hug and greeted all the boys and Nuna. Junkook smiled at me, but I was still upset. Katarina was eyeing Munjin and I quickly whispered in her ear, asking her not to stare at him. She then asked if she could have his phone number.

Nuna surprised us with coffee in hand and handed it to us. I thanked her and continued whispering to Katarina, mentioning that Munjin was our chill neighbor. Katarina reacted with excitement, causing her to accidentally spill coffee on Munjin's shirt. 

She quickly apologized and wiped his clothes, touching his chest in the process. Nuna and I burst into laughter, finding the situation humorous. Nuna remarked, "What a love story," teasing Katarina.

                      Katarina, feeling embarrassed, pulled away and watched Munjin, seemingly contemplating kissing him. However, Nuna intervened, jokingly suggesting they give them some privacy.

 Munjin assured them there was no need, confused as to why they were suggesting it. Katarina, frustrated, eventually let it go, and we all continued to have a good time.

After we finished shopping and were about to leave, Nuna asked for our names. I introduced myself as Selien and my sister as Katarina. Nuna politely replied, "Nice to meet you," as we waited for a taxi outside. 

Nuna offered us a ride, but I declined, preferring to wait for the taxi. As luck would have it, it began to rain, and Nuna warned us that we wouldn't find a taxi in the rain.

There were lots of cars around, so I finally agreed to accept Nuna's offer of a ride. She suggested that Katarina should go with Munjin, to which Katarina questioningly asked, "With who... Munjin?" Nuna, with a mischievous smile, asked if there was a problem with being with him. Katarina, after some contemplation, agreed to go with him. Nuna then assigned me to go with Jungkook. 

I was surprised and protested, asking if I could go with Seokijin instead. Nuna apologized but insisted that she was going with Seokijin.

Reluctantly, I got into the car with Jungkook driving. He casually mentioned, "By the way, your pictures are cute." Confused, I asked what he meant, only to realize that he had seen my pictures on my phone. Irritated, I remarked, "So you just look at someone's pictures without their permission?

Jungkook replied nonchalantly, blaming me for leaving my phone behind. I argued that it wasn't my fault, but he maintained that it was.

 I challenged him, demanding to know what exactly was my fault. He hesitated before replying...

Author note : "Thank you for reading and giving this book a chance," and let me know your feedbacks don't forget to follow, vote and comment (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥.

𝔸𝕝𝕝 ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕©️𝕖𝕕𝕝𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕥𝟘𝟡

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥love you all(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥