𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠

Jungkook and Selien in the black car:

I challenged him, demanding to know where exactly I went wrong. He hesitated before replying...

And then I said, "You don't even know what I did."

He responded, "No, I know. Why doesn't your phone have a password?"

I retorted, "Why do you care? Mind your own business. Are you my husband or boyfriend to ask 

me so many questions?"

He replied, "No, I was just curious. You are making this a big deal."

I questioned, "Why do you care? Would you mind if I did?"

He asked, "Why are you behaving like this?"

I concluded, "You don't care."

Munjin and Katarina in the blue car:

Munjin asked Katarina, "So Selien is your sister?"

Katarina confirmed, "Yes. What about you? Are they all your siblings?"

Munjin replied, "Yes, but Seokjin and Nuna are a couple."

Katarina exclaimed, "Oh, wow."

Munjin added, "Cool, right?"

Katarina agreed, "Yeah, it is cool. So, will you come to today's party?"

Munjin responded, "No."

Katarina inquired, "Why?"

Munjin asked, "Why are you asking me this?"

Katarina noticed his annoyance but remained happy. She said, "I don't know, maybe."

Munjin agreed, "Okay, then I will come."

Katarina hugged him because she was overjoyed. As she turned to him, he accidentally turned 

to her and they kissed. It was Katarina's first kiss. After a moment, he stopped, and she turned to 

the window with a smile. He looked at her smile and then focused back on driving. After five minutes, they arrived at their destination, where Katarina observed Selien arriving in Jungkook's car.

Selien got out of the car, rolled her eyes at Jungkook, and approached her sister to greet her.

Jungkook approached Munjin, and Munjin asked, "How was your day with her?"

Jungkook replied, "It was funny."

Selien bid farewell to everyone and started to walk away. But Jungkook called out to her, asking, "Do you want me to come to the party?"

Selien coldly responded, "I don't care if you come, but don't."

Jungkook agreed, "Okay, I will come."

Selien then said, "I hate you."

Jungkook teased, "I love you too," which only angered Selien further as she walked away while Jungkook and the boys laughed.

Munjin questioned Jungkook, "Why are you treating her like this?" Jungkook simply stated, "I want to." Munjin, concerned for Selien, told Jungkook not to make her upset. Jungkook brushed 

it off and started walking away.

Kim Tae and Seokjin decided to leave for the party, as it was already late. The party was set to start at 6:37, with little time left.

Katarina came to Selien's room and asked, "How was your day with him?" Selien responded that 

it was bad, and Katarina interrupted, concerned, "Oh no, did he kiss you?" They shared their experiences, and Katarina expressed her happiness about her accidental kiss with Munjin.

Selien borrowed a phone and called her bestie, Kizar, to share her day's events. They ended the call with expressions of love for each other.

 Then Katarina came and said, "Let's go." I replied, "Oh, okay."

I stood up from my seat and held Katarina's hand. Munjin came and stared at Katarina. I greeted him with a "hi," to which he replied, "hi." Katarina also said, "hi." Munjin then mentioned, "Your mom is calling you guys." I acknowledged, "Oh, okay, we will come. Thanks for telling us." He responded, "You're welcome," before leaving.

We started walking towards the pool area because the party was there. As we arrived, everybody was staring at us, leaving me in shock.

Author's note: Thank you for reading and giving this book a chance. Please provide feedback, and don't forget to follow, vote, and comment.(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥.

𝔸𝕝𝕝 ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕©️𝕖𝕕𝕝𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕥𝟘𝟡

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥love you all(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥