V

Friday / 6:41 pm/ Lehman's Family House

Shandor's POV

"Okay, so what about this outfit?" Shandor Lehman watched as one of the girls stepped out from the bathroom with a hand on her hip before flipping her locks over to one shoulder. The red shirt hung tightly to her curves, one shoulder sticking out while the other was covered with a long sleeve. The shirt was tucked into a pair of high waisted jeans with many aesthetically ripped holes. A pair of big hoop earrings and makeup to finish off the look. All that was missing was a pair of shoes. "It's not too modest but also doesn't scream slut."

"That top works wonders, Amy. What choice of shoes are you thinking of?"

She started listing off pairs that would compliment the outfit while Shandor gave it a once over one more time before turning back to her vanity mirror, her eyeshadow brush gazing at her eyelid. She silently despised how the red complimented the girl's skin and hair better than it ever could her. Shandor looked at her own outfit in the mirror, standing up momentarily to rack her eyes over the light blue crop top that was barely being held on by the small straps and the black un-ripped jeans that just went over her fair stomach. She had just finished doing her eyeshadow as an arm wrapped around her waist, a blonde's face appearing on her shoulder.

"Shane has a pair of brown ankle boots in the closet that would fit amazingly." Deep brown eyes gazed intently onto hers. A smile so blinding that one could call it real if one did not know. Fake, all of them were. But they were hers and they would do as they were told. It was easy to get what one wanted if one had loyal subjects. The blonde's eyebrows lifted in a childlike manner, a begging voice as she spoke, "Could Amy borrow them for tonight?"

Shandor tilted her head, almost like she was pondering the request before replying simply, "Sure."

"Thanks Shane." The girl left a feather-light kiss to her check and pulled away. She could hear the two discussing plans on how to rope the football players in on their antics while rummaging through her walk in closest.

She was the daughter of the principal, no one dared go up against her to win. She had made plenty of wannabe royalties life living hell as examples. It made her life easier knowing they were all wrapped around her finger. No one would dare speak up against her to her father, she was daddy's little girl through and through. Except there is one pisky new student that could ruin it all.

Delta.

"You got to be fucking kidding me," Shandor growled when her eyes locked onto her cousin from the mirror. She turned so abruptly that her powder nearly flew out of the container. Her eyes went to the two girls in the closest but they did not pay any attention to her outburst. She stalked to the door and nearly dragged the older girl out the room. She saw her grandma just down the hall and she quickly strolled over to her. "Grammy what is this?! Why is she in my space?"

Her grandma turned and looked at the two girls who stood on opposite ends of the hallway. Not an ounce of emotion flickered across Delta's face when Shandor's sharp cold eyes met hers before turning to look at her grandma more softly. Shandor eyebrows furrowed, her lips twisting into a frown, and she knew this look would make it all go away... that Delta would go away and never return. She knew because it always worked.

"What's what?" her grandma smiled and moved her attention away from her and to Delta. Shandor's face faltered at the scene before her. Her grandma walked towards her cousin and reached an arm out to her and pulled her in close. The sweet brown eyes, that were normally reserved for her only, were now being used on Delta. Delta smiled slightly down at her grandma while her grandma whispered something just for the other girl to hear before telling her, "Delta's going with you to the party. She's going to need a lot of help getting settled into a new place until she graduates this year. With you knowing the entire student body, you can help her get comfortable and become friends with your friends."