Chp 3: Market of...Trolls?

Previously on the Tales Of Arcadia...

UN: (Nods.) You and I, our family isn't just ordinary people. We have the ability to control the earth at our will. However, his son Bular has been hunting us down until we decided to hide plain and sight. As far as I know, he may be hunting the trolls champion, the trollhunter.

Blinky: Master Jim, you are the first human to possess an amulet crafted for trolls. Its to be expected its behavior will be...unexpected. But I must confess, I am more surprise to see one of you is an earthbender.

Blinky: This is the world you are bound to protect

Blinky: This is the world you are bound to protect. This is Heartstone Trollmarket!

Present

The trio are now at the Trollmarket which is underneath Arcadia.

Toby: This is...

Jim: Yeah...

Toby: Whoa...

YN: Pretty much.

When they walk down stair, YN carry his shoes on his hand and walks on barefeet as Jim asked Blinky.

Jim: (To Blinky.) This is your home?

Blinky: Trollmarket is home and hearth and sanctuary for all good trolls. This way my friends, there's much to see.

Toby: Dang, and here I thought the only thing underneath our town was dirt and plumbing.

YN: This place must be too deep for me to find this place with my seismic senses.

Blinky: Stay close. Human feet have never grace the ground of Trollmarket before.

Random troll: Humans?

Aarg: Friends.

As they walk through the Trollmarket, they were amazed that the market almost look the same but with trolls. Toby then takes pictures with his phone as most of the trolls notice the humans.

YN: Man, I've never seen a lot of crystals in one place- Whao!

YN trips and falls over something small. When he got back up, he looks down and see...a gnome?

a gnome?