How it all starts

This story starts from a simply video-chat in the Internet.

Marisa, a girl living in Luxembourg, a very little country between France, Germany and Belgium, was alone with her two friends. Well they had to make a history work for school but they worked very well so they went to that chat to see how it is. It was their first time, but they had a lot of fun. A lot of people were very funny, they really liked to talk to them and so they could improve a little bit their english. Marisa likes to have fun and to be with her friends, she likes to laugh, even if her braces didn't looked well. But she simply doesn't care what other people think about her.

As an only child ,she's very often alone home, while their parents are working, that's why she likes to be with her friends. And with two home she was very happy. Of course three girls chatting with strangers on the internet doesn't sound good, but it was very funny. And if there was a strange person and made fun of him in a other language well.... The good side to be in Luxembourg, you can learn a lot of languages and if your portuguese, even better. And that was the case with the three girls.

The first person they talked to was a british boy. They talked for more than 15 minutes, cause he was very friendly. Then the others just swiped next of seeing three girls at the same time but finally others were friendly to say hello. Of course three 15years old girls look also at the appearance and at some people they just had to laugh, cause they looked so funny or they looked like a "Pedobear".

At 5'clock a young italian boy ,who had the same age as the girls, was on the chat with them. One of her friends said "Oh my God. He looks so hot!'. And this Marisa could confirm. He was very attractive. Unfortunately the microphone of his computer was off, so they couldn't talk to him. But they could still write and they did.

His name is Federico, he lives in the north of Italy and loves football.Well even if Marisa is a girl who loves fashion and all that girly things, she also loves football, she would do everything for meeting her favorite football players. It would be no problem for Marisa and Federico to find something in common.

Marisa started really to like that boy, he's was friendly, cute, sportive, good-looking and funny. It's not very often that you find such a boy. Lately Federico had to go and Marisa's friends too.

But before they stopped their conversation ,they send a friend request on Facebook, so they still could be in contact.

A very nice chat with a boy, nothing else. Tomorrow would be a day like all the others too. Or not!!