Chapter 91: Wind and Rain

Note: This chapter is a bit intimate, although it's not describe vividly but for those who are not comfortable, you can skip this chapter.

Cheng Songer raised her head from Cheng Qingzhi’s neck, and her fingers were resting on the tie around his waist.

Cheng Qingzhi's heart beat like a drum, his chest kept fluctuating, and he was just one step away.

She only needed to pull the laces and pull slightly, and the clothes could be untied.

However, at such a critical moment, at this last step,

Cheng Qingzhi was unwilling to give in.

"Did something happen? I'll go take a look." Cheng Songer let go of the hand on his waist and turned her gaze outside the room.

Cheng Qingzhi grabbed her hand and pressed it on his waist. The blush on his face spread from his neck to his ears: "It should be nothing serious... If something happened, Xiaozhi would have called us."

For today, he was fully prepared, and even wore it specially...seeing that the atmosphere was about to reach its climax, and just shy of the finishing touch, how could he be willing to let Cheng Songer leave.

"It's better to go and have a look." Cheng Songer patted Cheng Qingzhi's hand, motioning for him to let go. After getting out of bed, she came to the door of Xiaozhi's room and asked, "What happened?"

Xiaozhi covered his butt and got up from the ground.

Looking at Qin Liu who was sleeping peacefully inside, he scratched his head and replied half puzzled: "It's okay, I probably accidentally fell off the bed while I was sleeping."

Cheng Songer felt relieved: "Then please be careful and don't do anything else."

"Yeah." Xiaozhi responded. Worrying about waking up Qin Liu, she climbed into bed quietly and covered himself with the quilt.

Before going to bed, he was still wondering. He had been sleeping quite peacefully all this time, so how could he roll under the bed when he became older?

But Xiaozhi didn't know that after he closed his eyes and fell asleep again, Qin Liu's closed eyes slowly opened, his expression dark and unclear.

By the time Cheng Songer returned to the master bedroom, Cheng Qingzhi had already slipped under the quilt, with only his head exposed. His red eyes were staring at her, half expectantly and half timidly, like a puppy waiting for luck.

"Is Xiaozhi okay?" He opened his thin lips lightly.

"Well, it's okay, hr just couldn't sleep well and fell out of bed." Cheng Songer took off her outer clothes.

"That's good... Come in and sleep quickly. It's getting late." Cheng Qingzhi lifted a corner of the quilt and held the quilt nervously.

Cheng Songer got in with ease. She felt something was wrong when she got into the bed.

Why is the place where your palm touches so slippery and soft? She touched it again, and Cheng Qingzhi's deep voice came to her ears.

"You -" Cheng Songer swallowed, her almond-shaped eyes slightly opened: "How did you..."

"You said that after the wedding clothes are ready, it will be our wedding day. I, I have already finished it." Cheng Qingzhi's soft lips trembled slightly because of excessive tension.

Cheng Qingzhi was half-stretched, and the quilt slipped from his shoulders to his waist. Only then did Cheng Songer see that he had put on his wedding dress at some point. Not only did he put it on, but he also deliberately exposed his snow-white and delicate chest. The midline of his abdominal muscles extended all the way to the shallow ravine in his waist, which was slightly tied up by the belt.

Her thick, ink-like long hair was half-tied and half-bundled, loosely tied into a simple bun with the magnolia gilt hairpin she bought before, and tied with a red hair tie. The hanging hair tie and black hair followed his just-rising steps. The movement slides to the shoulders.

The tail of the hairband was embroidered with a not-so-delicate parallel lotus flower with silver thread. The flower fell on the hollow of his collarbone and neck, as if blooming from the seam of his bones. As he breathed nervously, it opened and closed.

In the ambiguous and warm candlelight, he just sat there quietly, his eyes as moist as water.

No extra moves are needed to get the style just right.

Cheng Songer took a deep breath and felt that the breath she exhaled was a bit hotter than usual.

No wonder she thought he was naked when she just touched him.

"This..." The visual impact was so strong that Cheng Song'er was a little embarrassed to look at Cheng Qingzhi. She, who has always been an old-fashioned critic, was actually as jerky as a high school student: "Although everything in the wedding was simple, I couldn't even prepare everything, and even Xiaozhi didn’t know it. Would be too simple, making us like a couple."

"So Song'er is... unwilling?" Cheng Qingzhi is already thin-skinned. He was so ashamed that he could wear a dignified wedding dress to seduce and seduce a woman to such a shameless level that he asked her.

"No, no! Of course I am willing." He has taken off his clothes to this point, and if she is still unwilling, she is not a woman.

"I just... I just feel that I have wronged you so much."

Originally, the wedding had been simplified. She originally thought that in the small courtyard, they would worship heaven and earth, drink Hexin wine, etc., but who would have thought that even all this steps are saved to the extreme.

Cheng Songer suddenly felt like a trafficker who deceived innocent young boys. She hooked her hand and Cheng Qingzhi stupidly got in.

He didn't care at all how simple his marriage was. Even when she went out to buy a husband, she still knew how to go to the ancestral hall at the entrance of the village to pay homage to the elders and make his name as a real husband known to the public.

He was the only one who had nothing, didn't care about anything, and was still happy, as if he had taken advantage.

"I'm not wronged. I pray to heaven and earth, and the wine is all empty. How many men have married in this way, and haven't they suffered a lifetime of hardship? Having me in Song'er's heart is the greatest happiness in my life." The hot admiration in Cheng Qingzhi's eyes broke into her heart.

His white fingers tentatively hooked her little finger and placed it on his belt.

His belt was tied very low, and the mermaid line could be clearly seen. The other end of the belt was placed in her hand. As long as she gently pulled it, the flaming wedding dress would fall apart in an instant.

Cheng Songer's heart moved slightly.

After all the words that have been said, if she doesn't take action, Cheng Songer will call herself cowardly.

She pulled off the belt, held his wrists with both hands and pressed them on both sides of his ears. She knelt on both sides of him with her legs, and her thin lips moved upward, asking for it as much as she wanted.

Cheng Qingzhi's ears were as hot as if they were set on fire, and his whole body seemed to have fallen into boiling water, with the temperature rising sharply.

He closed his eyes, raised his head slightly, and tried his best to cater to her with a boiling heart.

Needless to say, Cheng Qingzhi has a pretty good figure. In the past, she thought he was too thin. When she picked him up, he was covered in bones and had no flesh at all.

Unexpectedly, after this period of feeding and taking off his clothes, his figure turned out to be quite... quite exciting.

The thin strands of crimson silk make the red clothes even more brilliant, and the skin is greasy and fragrant. Sowing a fire in her heart, it instantly burned into a prairie fire.

This raging fire extends from one end of the hillside to the other, destroying the dead and decaying leaves.

Maybe it was burning too hot, the wind was shaking outside the window, and the rain came suddenly, and huge raindrops slapped on the sycamore leaves in the courtyard.

The sycamore leaves in autumn are thin and delicate, weakened by the wind and rain, like a defeated general who fell from the altar and fell to the muddy ground. He hung his head high, enduring the blows over and over again, and kept swaying in the wind and rain.

Cheng Qingzhi was sweating profusely, and the bright red wedding dress was wet and stuck to his body. He was soaked with sweat, which made Cheng Songer feel distressed.

She gently pushed aside his sweat-dampened black hair, and lovingly kissed him on the forehead. After all, a man who is a woman is delicate all over, and he also bleeds virginity.

She should have just clicked and stopped, instead of being so presumptuous. Cheng Songer braced herself and prepared to withdraw, but her waist was tightly held by him.

"No, don't," Cheng Qingzhi shook his head desperately, and even a few tears of happiness overflowed in his hazy eyes: "Don't go...Song'er, I am finally your husband."

Cheng Qingzhi's eyes were filled with infatuation. I am in love, confused and infatuated, my clothes are soaked and you can’t tell whether it is sweat or tears.

"Song'er... I love you so much..."

"I'm so happy... I've been waiting for so long... I finally got it... I'm so happy... I'm really... "

"Don't let me go, Song'er. I can still...don't go...continue, okay...my wife...my wife..."

He was so incoherent that he was in a trance and had to fight for his whole life. He hope they have fun today.

"Okay." Cheng Songer placed a wet kiss on him, and whispered softly into his ear: "Let's continue."

She folded Cheng Qingzhi's wrists together and clamped her backhand on the top of his head.

The rain fell more violently, and the abundant rain and dew continued to hit the towering sycamore tree trunks, and the leaves shook to the ground.

Cheng Qingzhi closed his eyes tightly, biting his lower lip tightly with his teeth, his eyelashes covered with tears trembled slightly, his hands that were clamped behind him tightly gripped the sheets underneath him, and him toes curled up spasmodically.

"Song'er...wife master..." He murmured obsessively.

"I'm here." Cheng Songer kissed and worked hard.

"Master Wife... You are finally my Master Wife... Well... Master Wife..." Cheng Qingzhi shouted over and over again, with sweat-wet black hair sticking to his face, unwilling to stop: "Master Wife...Master Wife...Wife..."

"I'm here, I'm here," Cheng Songer sealed the silence with a kiss, swallowing his endless chatter of insanity.

Cheng Qingzhi smiled stupidly, entangled her more deeply, and continued to indulge in it. His tightly wrapped arms wanted to melt in the hot temperature.

Cheng Qingzhi covered his mouth tightly to prevent his voice from leaking out. He felt as if he had fallen into a turbulent wave, rising and falling with the waves, and he was about to melt in this gentle sea.

Outside the window across the house, the sycamore tree, which has been thirsty for several years, desperately absorbs the hard-won rainwater. The rainwater falls into the soil and slowly seeps into the ground. The roots of the tree, which eat the marrow and know the taste, are even more crazily eager to get it. For more, keep going deeper and keep asking.

Pity some Bodhi water and pour it into the two petals of the red lotus.

The heavy rain continued all night, and it gradually stopped until dawn, when the sun gradually rose from the east.