𝟝 𝟙

|Previous|

She flinched at me and it made me feel even worse as I still saw Y/N in her.

"I'm sorry.." I said softer," but..do you need a hug? Or a good talk-"

She hugged me and started crying, frowning as I gently hugged her.

"Its okay bee.. I'll keep you out of harms way from now on, alright..?"

|Continue|

Later

◂ Y/N POV ▸

I was home with tyler, both of us just talking and chilling. We were in my room while we chatted, talking about our lives and upbringings.

"You sounded like a fun kid." Tyler teased

"I was, you can ask luke." I chuckled

"I guess its fair she was lost along the way with how you lost your dad.." He said gently

"Yeah.." I answered, knowing that wasn't the only reason for it," actually.."

I was laying on my back but I sat up and stared at my bed.

"Would it be okay if I told you the truth..?" I asked, a bit unsure

He seemed confused but looked to have known.

"Im okay with anything you're comfortable with." He answered

I slightly nodded and took in a deep breath.

"I recovered from grieving over my dad faster than my mom but I was still sensitive to it but later felt open about it cause of luke, the guys and..and him..my first boyfriend." I began

"What?!" Tyler asked," first boyfriend- I thought I was gonna be your first?"

I giggled a little at him but felt the pain and panic start to surface.

"You're my first real-..anyways." I scoffed," he was my crush for awhile-"

"No no, continue- please, finish you sentences my lady-"

"Tyler!" I teased

He chuckled a bit and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Fine, continue." He teased

I smiled at him as his jokes eased me to open up about this.

"He was my crush for a while till he really pulled through in comforting me through my dad's passing." I continued," he was always there with us and talked to me, always shy or embarrassed when he'd realize how certain things were romantic or cliche."

His eyes slightly widened as if he realized where this was going.

"I was recovering and doing great, living with no regrets and..and began dating him." I added," luke never let it go cause he was unsure about him, but he teased about how I really chose some dorky shy guy..."

"But..he wasn't was he..?" Tyler asked softly

I frowned as the end of our relationship played every event.

"He was..for awhile at least.." I answered," he started getting clingy, started doing unexpected stuff and spitting on me."

"Spitting?" Tyler said a bit disgusted, shrugging,"
actually I can't judge, Ive done some nasty shit- but spitting is not okay."