POWERFUL DUO

(HAIR +MAKE UP+ATTIRE FOR EVOLUTION EPISODE)

Down the stairs they go as they were captive by the beauty of Fight Zone. Xuan being the last person to go down as she look at her members and chuckle.

MIN XUAN second oldest of the group, she is the only child of Min Company, one of most biggest clothing company in Asia. She's also well known model, ambassador of Chanel as well as her parent's.She have such great dancing skills, all rounder, and the ACE of group.

"Should we sit?" BADA guide the blonde by her waist on her side, the members quickly follow their leaders. BADA and XUAN dated for 5 months, BADA is so protective towards her girlfriend, her members usually tease her about it.

The noise from big screen surprise them as their evolution video started.

"Who's the popular one? Bada? " Mina Myoung open the video followed by Lia Kim, "She's taking over the choreography world.The Sensational Choreographer"
"My girl is taking hearts everywhere huh? " XUAN nudge her making the oreo girl blush.

"Other than BADA, i don't see the appeal of the crew." one of Lady Bounce member said as "Why don't we get closer? " Bada lead her members to the center, Xuan being on the back of her members as they watch the video.

"It reminds me of Aiki group because she also had her students in the last lesson, but her students seem stronger" Xuan raise her brows as she's confuse. "When you look at her students, they just look like Bada copycats" Deep'N'Dap members really do have mouth as Xuan scoff.

"Being Bada student is their career, because they lack a career, why are you even here? " Xuan look over the empty seats of Lady Bounce, ready to throw hands.

"Bada is more popular then her talent itself" "Bada is here with her students who lack talent, does she think she can manage all of this? take care of your family and be the first one to leave" Wolf'Lo members said as Xuan was so shock.

"Min Xuan? why is a model doing here? did she made a mistake with her runway show?" again, from Deep'N'Dap members. Bada quickly turn to her girlfriend as she saw her girl look straight at the screen, playing with her tongue. She knows she's mad, so she turn back continuing the video.

"Does she take dance as a joke? Quickly go to your photoshoot or runway place, this is not your place" Lady Bounce member said as they laugh. Xuan just roll her eyes and sit back on her seat.
Xuan and Bada are the only one who got No respect sticker, Bada got 2 and Xuan have 3.

"That's not even hard" Bada said as she went to her seat, feeling angry, the members also seated. "i feel very angry" Bada close her eyes in attempt to control her self. The members also feels very angry.

"Let's show them,let's prove them wrong" Bada encourage her members as they nodded. She turned to her girlfriend as she cares the blonde's thighs in attempt to soothe her anger, blonded girl looks at her and smile, as they wait for the others to come.

Xuan didn't talk from there as she is so angry by the comment on her. Being a model does not mean u can't dance as she flip her hair and sigh. The members also know about her state as she's scary when she's angry, even Bada didn't say anything, she's scared of her girl.

Xuan stand up and face her members, "Ladies, let's show them what we're capable of, let's prove them wrong. They're nothing but jealous of us, that were so young" She look over Deep'N'Dap and Lady Bounce seat,
"Jealous that they can't leave the life of being model and even ambassador of most luxury brand" she smirk before turn to Bada "if there's a chance let's show them the reasons of our nickname, let's show them what we have that they don't" she cares her lover hands, Bada stroke the blonde hair, "Yes love, we will do that, we will show them what this rookie group can do, we will show them why we are called POWERFUL DUO." She smiled at her girl as she pull her back on her seat. She's ready to take revenge on her fellow members She can't take any insults about her group and most importantly her Lover.

𝓶𝓲𝓷𝔁𝓷𝓲𝓮