Ace of the aces

(outfit on previous chapter)

Members of BEBE support their ace by massaging, prepare for her upcoming battle. Daniel announced, 'Now for the 1st ace in 1st battle will be.. Baby Sleek from Wolf'Lo!'.

Baby Sleek was well known for her great skill in dance, so nobody didn't like to go against her until..

Amy from 1 Million and Xuan stands up Baby sleek slightly hold Xuan's shoulder and let her sit and said, 'Nahh not you, i won't battle u.. i have to win'. Xuan look confused as she stare at the taller girl

When Xuan was in state for awhile, she had gone to dance battle and battle against Baby Sleek and win. Baby Sleek admired her talent as such a young girl have this much talent.

Baby Sleek and Amy battle and of course Baby Sleek win. After few battle, the time as come, Daniel, 'For the next battle, Xuan from BEBE'.

Her members cheer as she fix her pants and walk into the center, Daniel startes the timer as they waited for someone to step in.

After sometime, Locker Zee, Vessi and Baby Sleek came up, Xuan smirk seeing how many people wanted to battle her.
Daniel, 'Xuan, please choose your competitor from these 3 aces who step out'. Xuan lifted the microphone and said confidently, 'I choose Baby Sleek to be my competition'.

The audience were shocked at her bold choice, some admire her for her such brave choice and some thinks she will lose the point for her. Little did they know..

Baby Sleek started and show her dancing skill, Xuan calming watch, hands on the back and form a gun on whenever the moves she likes. The countdown started and Xuan gets ready for the dance

Xuan started with simple moves before droping her body on the beat drop doing floorwork and get up in front flip before pointing at Baby Sleek, taking her cap and doing cap trick, she throw the cap
in the air and do aerial flip, standing on her feet and catch the cap and put it in Baby Sleek's.

The times stop as the audience were shock seeing the model girl is such good dancer and they cheer for them.
Daniel, 'Fight changes, card open'. The flight judges show their card. All the Cards were all blue meaning Xuan win.

Bada Quickly come and hug the girl by the waist, 'My Ace, you did such a great job, i'm proud of u', give little kiss on her neck before parted away as she's been hug by the members one by one. Xuan hug Baby Sleek, 'You did such a great job today,'Baby Sleek ruffle the blond girl while telling how impressive her dance were

Xuan walk back to her seat and smile at her members, Bada hold Xuan's thighs  giving it light squeeze. Now, everyone knows what this model girl can do, most of the girls look up to her and even have a crush on her.She's have been proving her haters wrong, the only one to win against the legendary Baby Sleek, The Ace of the Aces.

After judges says few words on Xuan dancing, Daniel announce the next mission, 'The next mission will be Crew mission'.

Bada and the others look at Xuan who fixed her top,she look up as she feels eyes on her. Lusher said, 'Unnie, ready to create your masterpiece?'.
Cheche lean on Xuan's shoulder and said, 'oh come on Unnie, she's born ready'.

Bada pulled the blonde girl by the waist and whisper, 'Before you create your masterpiece, i need your masterpiece on me'. making the blonde girl blush and look to down to hide her red face.

                                 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝔁𝓷𝓲𝓮