Prove them wrong

(HAIR+MAKEUP+ATTIRE FOR                  NO RESPECT DANCER)

                 NO RESPECT DANCER)

ALL the crews were send back to their respective hide out to change for their 1st Mission, 'No Respect Dancer'.

'I still can't believe they called us weak just because we are young Kyma said as Minah quickly support her 'I'm still angry about how they said about Xuan unnie, their words are so mean"  . The others quickly look at the blonde girl, leaning against the make up table sucking lollipop quietly listening to her members word.

Kyma, Minah and Her are the first one to finish currently waiting for the others "They don't know what she's cabable of, they talk like that just because she's model, we need to shut them up"Bada said coming out from dressing room, standing in front of blonde girl taking her waist, hugging her.

Bada's love language is physical touch and Xuan does not have any problem with it. Xuan hug her around the neck and cares her back.

"Ladies, relax.. there will be time they know they mess with wrong person. Please don't take it too serious..Words don't kill me, okay?" Xuan quickly calm the members as she scan they were worried about her.

She called the members to give them a hug for reassurance and said, 'Guys, whatever they said bout us.. don't listen to them.. we came here to have fun, don't let this shit ruins that oke.. let them talk, Prove them wrong"  Bada continue "Just like Xuan said, let them know what a rookie group can do, Alright! Hands down everyone,

Breaking Boundaries!'

'BEBE!!'.

The 8 crews were seated on their respective seat as The host, Daniel introduced the Judges.

"The 1st dancer for first dancer is...
From 1 Million... Redy"

the noise were heard, welcoming the young dancer.

"Ladies, i have feeling it's gonna be Bada" Xuan said laughing at the members "Yah what are u talking about? don't just assume thing okay" Bada said as she ruffle the girl's blonde hair.

"The NO Respect dancer i choose is..

They watch the Redy went to Wolf'lo before swiftly change her path..

" Bebe's Bada"

Xuan knows this coming as she watch her girl close the bottle and get up on the fight zone. They have to hide their relationship for the sake of this show and u know who's suffering? of course Bada.

The members of Bebe followed their leader to give her support as 1 Million do the same. The battler was giving mic to say something to their opponent before the battle start.

"I.. don't respect you" Redy said as her crewmates cheer as if it's the first word she said from her birth. Bada just nodded before lifting the mic " Not Redy but Soobin.. you're just an eight grader to me"  the crews whoos in her savage reply, Xuan just smirk before proudly looking at her lover.

"Redy of 1 Million will attack first and Bada from BEBE will follow" Daniel announced 'OK! ARE YOU READY! FIGHT!!".

Redy dance was good but nothing seems to be an eye catching, same moves here and there, Xuan find it boring as she fixed her top.

"3, 2, 1..Switch! Bada from BEBE"

Bada started by went to her opponent using her height to mock her before hitting the air above her. "Hey u crazy woman, let's goo! "  Xuan scream along with her members supporting their leader.

Until, Bada went down to the floor and roll her body, Xuan was so shock as she cover her mouth, she can't believe her lover do this kind of thing. Bada tear the piece of paper as she put in her mouth

'Where do u get those paper, ayyy let's goo that's my woman"  Xuan shouted so hard that her voice crack. "3, 2, 1..Battle overr.. "

Xuan hug her girlfriend continuously telling her how great she is.. followed by the others member. 'Fight judges, card open'. Shownu pick blue, Mike Song's blue and Monika's blue.

'Bada of BEBe defeat Redy of 1 Million with 3:1".

The members quickly hug and patt her their leader's back, their first win earn by their leader.

Monika commented Redy as she's said that She was still eight grader, Bada feel bad calling her that and the members console her saying it's just Mnet air(lol)

Kristen from Jam republic choose Waackxxxy winning against her and Yoonji get revenge for sister, gaining back her sister's title

Harimu(1Million) choose her former teacher Redlic from Mannequeen, Redlic cry during her battle makes her lose the battle

Lia Kim and Mina Myoung fight through their emotion, almost hitting each other. Through out their battle, Xuan gripped on Bada's arm leaving mark, Bada even bite the arm of her girlfriend as a revenge.

Ling from Jam republic choose Cera as No respect dancer, Mini from Wolf'lo choose Akanen, Tsubakill's leader, Vessi and Soll from Lady bounce and Deep'N'Dap challenge Audrey from Jam republic, winning the two battle, showing them she's not someone to underestimate.

(Quick break)

' The next round for Street Woman Fighter 2 is special round..

'The battle of Aces'

'Choose Ace from your group, then Aces will randomly selected, if other crew's Aces think that she's weak dancer, they can challenge her. If more than one person challenge the ace, then it will be randomly selected from the challengers. Winner will get 2 points double then previous match but the loser will lose 2 points too'

'Now you got 10 minutes to select the ace..' Daniel announced the next round and rules.

'Before you said anything, does anybody wants to participate? before u just put it on me' Xuan said as she felt the stares of her members, seeing nobody raise their hand, she rolled her eyes.

'Baby, this is good time you showed them your dance, proving them wrong" Bada said holding her hands as the members support her leader.

"I enjoy being an audience tho, finee.. i will do it' Xuan agree as she sucked her lollipop, really don't feel like dancing now.

'Now i will announce the aces of crews'

'Lady bounce, Vessi'

'Deep'N'Dap, Locker Zee

'Tsubakill, Rena'

'Mannequeen, Waackxxxy'

'BEBE, Xuan'

'1 Million, Amy'

'Jam Republic, Kristen'

'Wolf'lo, Baby Sleek'

BEBE members cheer for their Ace who seems so unfazed, playing with her lollipop.

Little did they know, some of the aces were targets Xuan for gaining points if ever being called without know what's that model girl can do.

                      𝓶𝓲𝓷𝔁𝓷𝓲𝓮

(ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴛᴇs:ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇʙᴇ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ... xᴏxᴏ)