11

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
11 ── ❝ only thing we share is one last name ❞

❝  It's practically a declaration of war  ❞    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Colette plucked a grape as she, Camilla, and Naomi lounged comfortably on a picnic blanket for the Outer Banks summer movie setup, centered around a figure-eight layout with a large cinema screen. This annual tradition was usually just her and Sarah's thing usually ever since they were kids , bringing a picnic blanket , watch the movie and gaze at the stars while sipping the last of their cherry cola. It was something she looked forward to every year , but pretended it was Sarah who was dragging her out here every year.

"Where's Sarah?" Naomi's tone was snarky, her eyes scanning the area unimpressed. "I thought you two patched things up."

"How about we hold off on the commentary?" Colette muttered, giving Naomi a pointed look before scanning the surroundings again. "Im gonna go get a drink" she exasperated getting up to walk over the drink stand.

"Get me a Pepsi," Camilla added, taking a bite of her strawberry.

Colette reached over to hand the man the bill "A  pepsi and cherry cola please," she flashed a smile before standing aside to wait.

Kiara passed by infront of her catching her off guard , she ordered a drink stifly avoiding to acknowledge Colette.

"Hey, you." Colette's tilted her head , the corners of her mouth curling. "How are you?"

"Fine," Kiara drawled as she stepped back , avoiding eye contact with Colette. "What am I in for today?"

Colette cleared her throat "Tell your pack of coastal rabble we know what they did." She gestured at the two JJ and Pope sat on the fold out chairs as her brow arched.

Kiara was taken aback her mouth parted in confusion "Im sorry what?" her brows furrowed.

Colette glanced at the man who motioned that her drinks were ready "They'll know." Colette flashed a grin reaching out for the drinks before striding away not looking back for a second glance.

"What happened?" Camilla and Naomi's eyes widened , standing with Kelce and Topper.

She sat brushed her hair out her face "What are you talking about?" rolling her eyes.

"Kiara didn't look to happy." Kelce snorted sipping on his drink.

"I was just messing with her," She shot dismissively as the two quietened down. "Listen," she began, her tone sharp and commanding. "Take my advice." She sighed "you got a gun pointed at your head, and now they've sunk your boat. They've crossed you once already and you let it slide. The second time? It's practically a declaration of war."