Prologue

Present...

"I want to marry your son" he stated smoothly yet his voice held his powerful aura.

"B.. but his husband"..."It hasn't even been two days since he died."

He gently put the black file on the glass table," Now it's all up to you Mr Kishan". He stretched his black tuxedo suit after standing manly.

"Ruhaan, call the driver" he looked at his assistant...who instantly nodded and dialled a number. Meanwhile, Mr. Kishan was blankly looking at him don't know how to make him agree to their upcoming business project.

After the mishap of the sudden push of bad luck brought by his son's dead husband, he just wants to revive his status and wants to bloom his business like before. Before he was counted among a few successful businessmen around India. But in the flip of a second, he all gone like a poof, like he was never on that list.

With huge losses but what hurt him the most was his son's condition he didn't know how to cure him or how to pull himself out of pain he couldn't see him like this, yes that's another thing earlier was more pathetic and painful from what his son is going through...no one can even assume thing like it.

"Sir driver is here" Ruhaan informed his boss within a minute after dialling.

That person gave a last look at Mr. Kishan and turned to walk out of the board meeting room. "This way sir" Ruhaan gently pushed the glass door to open it.

Black shining shoes in which anyone can see the reflection of light which illuminate on its edges tapped its step on clear mirror shining tile... reflecting the everything which was there above it.

Mr Kishan was sweating badly he didn't know how to care for and protect his baby who was going through immense pain now his son was like a drenched shivering kitten who didn't know what was going on around him or how to react to people he even felt terrified when anyone except his mother went around him. How he can accept such an unfair and improper decision, is the other thing he needs this project deal which can help his company get back to its position or at least get help as a booster...

But without his son's consent, he even didn't want to make such a hefty decision for him on which his whole upcoming life depends. He hasn't even got over his grief yet. How can he put him on such a thing how is he gonna handle anything when he is not even in his proper mind? It's just been two days from that unimaginable weighty, depressing and thorny moment he even can't mention it as his son's past because whatever he went through is still alive in his son's mind and soul.

That well-ironed crease of slim fit fabric enveloping slander long legs was screaming its value came in the thresholds of that glass door.

"Mr G... Gill please wait."

That slender leg came to a halt and tile which mirrored his charismatic psychic yelling his winner smile, his aristocratic silhouette mirroring on tile...a curled up lips with gleaming eyes yet natural expression yelling his inner peace. He stood there but didn't turn around.

"I'm ready for your"..."o"... "I want to sign this business deal with you... I'll accept your o..ff..."

"Offer right" His silhouette turns a little and he looks at him with so much power.

"Y..yes offer"..." Mr Gill". Mr Kishan nods lightly with shocking pain which screams his condition.

"Start preparing for marriage Mr Kishan",...he takes a deep relieved sigh "Next week will be our wedding". He smiled winningly and left out immediately.

"A..umm"... before Mr Kishan can make a word he just left out. Mr Kishan's shaking figure slouched on his chair he frustratedly covered his face "I'm sorry Ishu". Tears rolled out and slipped out of his palm which was covering his face.

.....

Do comment and vote.

So how's it are you guys in ??

Lemme know sweethearts...

But have patience  you are not going to read it sooner
... sorry for that.

And yes sorry for grammatical errors...

Stay happy and healthy.