🥀1.

Didn't PROOF READ...

Past...

"A.. ah please"," I'll...not do it again please Naman don't hurt me."

"I'm sor... sorry I.. I didn't"... "didn't realize there's a paper pin on the table... I"

"I cleaned it"... "Well...but you, I"...' didn't get to know... you, I didn't know you would again use it. again used it"... "Otherwise, I would have cleaned it again."

"Ahhh"... another leather strap left a mark on his sun kissed porcelain skin.

"What do you mean?"

"That it's my fault to work hard for you and me"... "You even don't care for me, can't you see how I worked hard for us."

"You're becoming a rebel day by day".

"From where you are learning that seditious behaviour.

"You're nothing but a curse in my life'. "I cursed that moment when you entered into my life. You're like a burden to me"...

"You're the most insignificant creature in this whole world... I hate you... I hate your pathetic look can't you smile for me...is it that hard."

"Y..you loved me...you had a pro... proposed...m"... "Argh." Later one clutches his jaw roughly.

"How dare you blame me?'... another strike of leather slapping echoed inside the room.

"I wish"... "I wish today would be the last day when I see your face.....

"You're a chancre to my life."

"I need to teach you a lesson" he throws his belt and bends lightly. "

"Oww," he groaned in pain when he grabbed Ishan's jaw tightly and smashed it against the wall.

"Are you getting it?"..." Just don't act smart"...he smashes his jawbone and clamps it roughly.

Ishan yelped in a heart-wrenching voice his inner cheek wall started bleeding badly.

"P...please... let me go" he cried again... "I swe... swear I'll never l... leave anything aro...und that will hurt you."

"Don't... don't touch me"... don't hurt me" please" he cried bitterly.

"I...I beg you."

"Okay".

..okay.

He cupped his face and smirked. "Does it happen that you order something and I do not fulfil it?"

"Sweetheart I won't touch you"..." Just don't cry"....." okay.' he smiles.

He immediately nods his head closing his mouth to subside his wailing voice.

Ishan knows it well if he heard his wailing voice again after he ordered him to stop crying he would surely make his condition more disastrous.

"Smile for me" he ordered while straightening his body, Ishan immediately tried to smile for him but his ensanguined cheeks failed the attempt and he smiled bitterly a thin stream of blood flew out from his lip's corner.

That person feels disgusted at the site "Huh!"...." you even can't smile properly for me you're good for nothing".

He kicked his side silhouette...." is it that hard for you to do it?".

..." Huh tell me is it that difficult ?".... "Am I torturing you?"..." Am I mistreating you? "

He slouched on the couch and opened the side drawer "I am only teaching you to behave properly like a good wife how you behave in front of me"..." how to take good care of me and this house"...

"Tell me am l doing anything irrelevant?"..."No"..." Right!".

"I just want you to be a good life partner to me" ..." am l asking that much that you can't fulfil my wish?"

"But today I'll teach a great lesson"...he opened a stationary item and poured down the box emptying it upside down.

With a jangling sound, all small metal fell on the floor, all were shining brightly and lucidity was intact showing hadn't been used yet.

Ishan gasped in awe he don't know what was going to happen but he was sure nothing good is coming to him his body was shaking furiously his soul was freaking out at the possibilities going to happen.

He tried to voice out his word but nothing was coming up. His lips were quivering dangerously.

His doe almonds eyes were not gleaming happily filled with terror and pain, a white platter of happiness turned dread red.

(Sclera ~ white part of eyes here used as a white platter of happiness... sorry for my ajeeb ajeeb characterization)

His brown orbs swirled with pain and fear, tears were flowing out uncontrollably his breath hitched vigorously when his eyes fell on the floor and later, he was just spreading the paper pins on the floor like he was engraving some design on it.

He was smiling weirdly while putting it in a specific pattern, the pointed edgy end facing upward while its flat base was balancing on the floor.

He shook his head fast when that person looked at him.

Not knowing what to do he curled himself more inside him, he moved back crouching against the wall wanting it to shallow him at least it can be less painful from whatever is going to happen to him in the very next moment.

He felt he was going to lose consciousness anytime when he realized he was moving towards him. A scream escaped his throat when he felt his figure near him.

He shakes his already shaking slander bruised fingers signing or requesting him not to touch him, not hurt him anymore... to leave him to have a peaceful breath he doesn't want to d..die like this, it's painful to die with this much pain...is it his last day of life?

...is he going to take a last heave?

..is this how his life going to end?

..is he that crooked that he deserves this kind of life or let's just say death?...his mind holds its limit when he feels a voice near his cheeks.

"I got you baby" he smirks insanely."

He pulled him up "Come I'll carry you" he encased him tightly in his arms suffocating his last breath, you know there's nothing to fear about, he whispered in a maniac voice "Today you will get a good lesson...

Ishan's breathing was laboured strenuously. His heart skipped a thousand beats watching walking Naman near him, blankly staring at the lucid metal behind him. There is an extreme fear and anguish painted on his facade.

He trembled in horror, it drove him insane to even assume about the intensity of pain he going to feel.

He wanted to let out his voice Naman please lea..leave me..(he cries) but nothing surfaced outer.

"Just relax baby, you will get by heart it easily and will never repeat your mistakes."

And with that, he threw him hard on those pointed pins which tore up his skin to the utmost...

His screams were soul-shattering whole world wanted to become deaf instead of hearing those painful screams. It's loud and appalling.

....

Ahh ...sorry it's painful to write such kind of thing.

So sowhotakesit Sizareads23 you guys suggested Naman's name to portray the grey character...thanks for it. Him being imaginary so I don't have to search for the image just assume any face whom you hate the most and want to crush him as you crush ginger for "adrak wali chai".

So how's it? Do you guys like the plot?

You can pinpoint my mistake and suggest something if you want...

Will update the chapter later after the exam.