About Paris

Paris is an award book/ book club that is about creating an engaging environment where members can discuss and reflect on the books they read together

Paris is an award book/ book club that is about creating an engaging environment where members can discuss and reflect on the books they read together. The purpose of the book club is generally:

*To help get readers and writers out there get noticed. Wattpad is not an easy platform to get your stories noticed, especially if you are first timers. This book is to help you reach out to other author's and learn a thing or two from their experience.

*To create a place we'd all come together and share an interacting experience with each other. We come together and talk to each other as book mates and share our favorite things about reading and writing. Which include favorite books.

*To promote regular reading habits. Will each get to share books we love here on this platform and give a review about it every weekends.
Note: out of the shared books, only one will be chosen at the end of every week. Of course, after being voted for by the majority.

* Enhancing members understanding and appreciation for literature. To develop a deeper understanding of other people through their conversations, and providing opportunities to safely fail and celebrate success!

*To foster a sense of community. Here in Paris, we feel it's important for every one to feel at home. Let spreading love become your daily goal!

Paris was mainly focused on book club but I decided to spice things up abit by adding an award book!!!!!

I did this because I wanted to make sure people feel that their work is valued. To show approval and gratitude for each person's good job. To spread awareness that good work deserves to be awarded. And to show that we are aware of outstanding accomplishments.

Thank you,  for choosing Paris! We are very happy to have you all( ◜‿◝ )♡