romance winners!!! second banch

First pace.

TAKING YOU HOME

Title- 5(5)
• Book cover- 10(10)
•Blurb- 10(10)
•Word building/setting- 10(10)
•Character emotion- 10(10)
•Story plot and details- 20(20)
•Writing style- 20(20)
•Grammar and Spelling- 10(10)
•Enjoyment- 5(5)

Review (350 words+)

Total- 100(100)

I opened this book and was instantly blown away by how vivid and alluring the word building, grammar and all the above was on point. Clearly you've out done yourself and I was even asking myself if the book is available in hard copy.
I I'm definitely going to finish the book. Keep it up author.

      Second place

A TOUCH OF CINNAMON

•Title- 5(5)
• Book cover- 4(10)
•Blurb- 10(10)
•Word building/setting- 10(10)
•Character emotion- 9(10)
•Story plot and details- 20(20)
•Writing style- 20(20)
•Grammar and Spelling- 10(10)
•Enjoyment- 5(5)

Review (350 words+)

Total- 93(100)

I loved this book and I thought it was so cute. Vale and Gen's relationship is so obviously cute and I can tell it was Gen who was blind when I just opened the chapter. I really don't have issues author, great job. I found Gen so relatable and I felt like my story was being told through her. I loved vale especially because it was easy to connect with him in seconds. I can't wait to find more time and dive into this book. Absolutely lovely.

Though one request. I don't think your cover or maybe just the font does this story justice. As much as we would like to not judge the book by it's cover, we still do and I think a cover change is fairly in order. Thank you.

Third place

Love at dawn

Title- 5(5)
• Book cover- 4(10)
•Blurb- 10(10)
•Word building/setting- 10(10)
•Character emotion- 8(10)
•Story plot and details- 20(20)
•Writing style- 20(20)
•Grammar and Spelling- 10(10)
•Enjoyment- 5(5)

Review (350 words+)

Total- 92(100)

Historical fiction is one of my most preferred genre. Your book though meticulously crafted, I found it rather locked to my vivid imagination. I loved your word building, found your grammar tasty and your characters intriguing though when it came to really getting into the book, your word, in description wise failed me.

Upon other things your cover as well is a bit too, unsuitable for such a marvelous book and I'm keen on the idea that changing it would quite much the book better. As for the young but brilliant Edith I'll be looking forward to meeting her again between the folds of your creation. Thank you.

Fourth place

PRETTY RECKLESS
Title- 5 (5)
• Book cover- 10(10)
•Blurb- 10(10)
•Word building/setting- 10(10)
•Character emotion- 6(10)
•Story plot and details- 15(20)
•Writing style- 16(20)
•Grammar and Spelling- 8(10)
•Enjoyment- 4(5)

Review (350 words+)

Total- 84(100)

Your character dialogues and the portray of their emotions are weak. I loved how the prologue started but when I finally met Imogen I was fairly disappointed with how she reacted to the situation. Her parents characters felt like statues to be honest and Zack needed a bit of work on how he carried himself. He was too rush too fast in reacting and I felt like that made me instantly dislike your story.

Despite the work needed to perfect the book it was written beautifully. Thank you.

Fifth place

HEARTS DIVIDED

•Title- 5(5)
• Book cover- 9(10)
•Blurb- 10(10)
•Word building/setting- 4(10)
•Character emotion- 6(10)
•Story plot and details- 17(20)
•Writing style- 12(20)
•Grammar and Spelling- 5(10)
•Enjoyment- 1(5)

Review (350 words+)

Total- 69( 100 )

The title is fairly rare as I've not come across any like it in my reading experience and I think it is suitable for the story under it. As for the book cover, I must say I wasn't impressed by it but also my mind can't think of anything that be perfect so it's fair to say the dark cover is relatively perfect for the book as the story inside is bleak as well.
This book though wasn't the best I've come across. It is readable but in retrospect a bit too hard to dive in and here's why. The author did a great enough job on the word building as it is readable but her characters are a little lacking and I  didn't relate with them instantly. The key to every successful book is to give a captivating first impression and she did but when I opened the second chapter after the prologue I was disappointed.

The story started with fire, the grammar was captivating then everything dropped from a hundred to fifty in two seconds which isn't good. I feel like I was given false advertisement. Then came the mention of powers and this also took a point away from the title. I found myself lost at first but as it stands it is creative even though the title made it seem like it's an ordinary mafia story.
Overall all other things are okay and I enjoyed the story. Thank you.

Sixth place

MY STUPID HEART

•Title- 5(5)
• Book cover- 10(10)
•Blurb- 8(10)
•Word building/setting- 4(10)
•Character emotion- 2(10)
•Story plot and details- 3(20)
•Writing style- 4(20)
•Grammar and Spelling- 3(10)
•Enjoyment- 1(5)

Review (350 words+)

Total- 40(100)

The story has a good foundation though grammar and word building tore it all down. I failed to find relation. The pace and tactic in the first chapters is one I didn't find relevant. I get the trying to captivate your readers but it just threw the story way off. Parts in your story gave me whiplash and I put it down. I would say more than this but it's best I leave it here. Honestly  your characters need editing. The blurb was lovely, sadly the story doesn't align.