REUNION 2

The boy with the scar on his face was the ring leader. Another one was wearing a short and long hanging shirt holding three hungry dogs on a leash.
They were holding us hostage at the River banks waiting for us. They saw us going to the river earlier diving deep into the calm ebony water.
Meanwhile, there was trouble in the hidden kingdom as Wambui, a princess, had trouble brewing for her.
The merfolk had one rule the surface dwellers and the mer people don't mix. Unknown to them, Wambui had introduced us to their history, culture physique and their environment.
The holy grail from all this chaos at the River bank was caused by my brother Eddy, who distracted the big boys. Courageously he went and told the big boys off with the help of the Women washing their clothes nearby.
"They are boys who are taking your clothes and going to sell them to the open-air market "
Are you kidding me!! One of the women suddenly snapped.
You see them with sacks on their backs, right?
They have been doing so in various areas even if they want to steal my brother's clothes.
Where are they?
Up in the tall grass near the river bank
Show us where they are !!
Now the surface was in chaos. Women chanting up and
Since the women live nearby they came to the location in numbers and started hurling insults and screaming
Attracting the attention of passers-by who are now stopping to see all the ruckus. The Urchins now seeing trouble fled up the valley throwing gang signs, laughing at all the newly unwanted drama from the Women.
Meanwhile, we were there on the water seeing all unfold and James and I emerged from the river and headed straight for the banks to wear our now almost soaked clothes as the wind was blowing the river current back and forth rocking the water and making it come up nearly breaking bank.
"Are you with the Urchins?
"No that is my brother beside you". I blurted out quickly not to be mistaken by the crowd of women.
Stay away from the streets and the Urchins
They will force you to take the narcotics and drugs and you don't want to end up like them, do you?
Not really!! We all said in a chorus. As we removed our flip-flops from our arms.
We started to head for home and we thanked the Women who came to our rescue