PART 1

There was a boy who was on his way to class, and when he entered, he sat on his seat and put his head down to complete the cherished sleep that he had left because of his younger brother, but unfortunately for him, his childhood friend came and screamed.

"Xen Xeniiii, wake up, you are in class, not in your room!!"

Xen raised his head in annoyance and said
"Kevin, do you know how annoying you are?"

The concerned person frowned and responded
"Why do you say that? What did you do?"

Xen smiled, grabbed his soldier's arm, pinched it hard and said
"How can I be angry with someone so nice?"

Kevin moved away and said annoyed, "Ha, you know that my girlfriend is jealous, stop flirting with me."

"Who is your girlfriend?"
This was the whisper of someone near his ear. He smiled because he recognized his voice, then turned and said, "You are someone else, my dear Hyuk."

He whispered close to his ear, a little annoyed, "Stop saying, 'My love, you dwarf. I am not a girl, even if I am submissive to you.'" He moved away and looked at him annoyed because of his sly smile. Then he grabbed his hand and pulled him out, then stopped at the bottom of the stairs and cornered him against the wall.

Hyuk, "Kevin, stop this behavior. It's bothering me very much. You know very well that I still don't understand that I'm dating a man. It's still strange and it doesn't enter my mind, and you call me in the female form, Kevin. I'm not one of those who can accept it easily. I understand this. I'm tired of it."

Kevin: "Please go back to your class and I will come back." He pushed him lightly and went to his class

Xen.pov

After the lovers had gone, I continued my dear sleep, but damn it, not even ten minutes had passed, and Kevin came and sat next to me. I felt that he was sad about that, as a good friend. I asked him what was the reason, and he answered me with,

Kevin: "Hyuk still can't accept that he is dating a man."

Xen: "I'm kidding, it's been seven months since you started dating."

What did I expect from my brother? Damn, he doesn't understand Kevin's feelings. Can't he understand that this is painful for someone dear to you to say such things? I approached him and hugged him lightly and told him that we would continue our talk after the lesson ended because the professor came.

When, when and damn it, when will this fucker stop talking nonsense? I want to talk to him and tell him why Hyuk is behaving like this. I will not hide it from him. I don't care what that idiot says.

end. xen.

After the professor left, Xen grabbed Kevin's hand and pulled him out of the classroom

Kevin.pov

After the professor left, Xen pulled me quickly. I was surprised and asked him where he was taking me, but he did not answer.

He took me to the roof and made sure there was no one there. He made me feel afraid and suspicious. Why would he do this?

He went and sat in front of the wall and he told me to come. He went and sat down and asked him what was the matter. He turned to me and looked at me with sad eyes and said:

"Do you want to know why Hyuk can't accept the idea that he loves you?"

When he said this, I quickly and without thinking answered, "Of course."

I noticed a slight smile full of sadness. I did not understand why, but I did not care and told him to speak, and he did so.

"On Hyuk's seventh birthday, my mother and I went shopping for his birthday, and when we returned, my mother went to her room..."
Stop talking for a few minutes and then continue
"I heard her screaming and I went quickly and entered the room and her face was full of blood and in the middle of it was my father's body. Then I quickly called an ambulance, maybe they could save him. Then I remembered that Hyuk was at home so I quickly went to his room and his body was full of blood..... The doctor told us that according to the tests, his arteries had been damaged. He was raped by more than one person, and his survival was a miracle."

I can't understand what Shane said. This all happened and he didn't tell me why, and damn my tears, why don't they stop?

"Xen, please tell me you're joking." He gasped. "Please."
Shane pulled me into a tight hug, a hug I really needed

end. kevin

They returned to their classroom to complete this day with difficulty