PART 2

Kevin.pov
After the classes ended, I went straight back to my house. I can't stop thinking about it. It hurt me so much. I just want to understand why they did this. Didn't they see that he was a small child? This had reached the level of humiliation of human beings.

I threw my bag on the floor and threw myself on my bed. I have a strong desire to kill someone now, and damn it, I am very upset and angry.

Kevin, "Aaaaaaaah cursing on life", she screamed very loudly, and the curse will be killed now

end.Kevin

In less than a minute, the door to Kevin's room was opened and two men entered, very angry, the tallest said

Hangeum: "Why are you screaming? Don't you say that you have an older brother who works?"

Kairi: "Kevin, don't forget that you are not alone, we are home too, we have things to do."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," Kevin said with a nervous smile

Hangeum: "Now tell us why you're upset."

Kevin: "Actually, since morning until now, I haven't eaten anything." "I'm sorry, brother, that I lied, but I don't want to worry you."

Kairi: "Really, leave it to me. I will cook you so much that you will explode. I will go now."

Kairi quickly went to the kitchen, Hangeum looked at his brother suspiciously for a few seconds, and returned to his office, but Kevin just went back to his thoughts.

Hyuk.pov

After the classes ended, I went to Xen and Kevin's class and found Shane waiting for me, but Kevin was not there, so I asked my brother.

Hyuk: "Xen, where is Kevin? Why isn't he here?"

Xen "went home early"

It's strange, it's not his habit to leave without saying goodbye...

Is it possible that it's because of our trees this morning, but we've gotten used to it? Maybe it's something else. Hmmmm, it seems there's no option. I'll ask Xen that it's the best solution. I don't think he doesn't know what's wrong with him.

end.Hyuk

After they returned, everyone went to their room and showered

Xen.pov

I left my room and went downstairs and entered the kitchen. I smiled lightly because my little brother prepared the food

Xen: "It's strange that you're preparing food. Are you really Hyuk?"

Hyuk: "Don't worry, I'm Hyuk, and I didn't prepare the food, but he prepared it."

I turned around to see who was pointing at him and it was my cousin