PART 3

"Hey Xen, how is living without me?"
Shane went and hugged him tightly, then walked away and looked at him with a wide smile

Xen«It's so boring and I miss your cooking》
《This means that you don't miss me, ahhh, I feel pain in my heart》
Shin: Can you stop this drama?
Hyuk《Hey, Dongpyo and Xen, I'll miss this farce, come and eat》
Dongpyo《Your command is obeyed, gentle one》
Xen《Okay, kid》
Hyuk looked at them with a sharp look that made them sit quietly

Kaere.pov

I woke up at six o'clock, went to the bathroom, took a shower, then put on a gray shirt with black pants, and when I finished at eight o'clock, I went downstairs and found Kevin eating breakfast.
Kevin: Kairi won't go without breakfast.
Oh my sweet brother cares about me, I went and hugged him

Kairi: "Leave this romance to your lover, I already have a lover, Latif."
Kevin: Why can't I take care of my older brother? Will your lover steal you from me? My dear brother》

She left him and went to the table, picked up an apple, then held him and kissed his head
Kairi, "You are my brother and I will never leave you, and he is my lover. I will never leave him either. You are both very dear to me, and now I have to leave, and I am taking care of your studies so that you do not become like me and Hangeum forces you to study and work together."
Kevin: "Don't worry, I'm spoiled. He won't force me to do anything."

I left him with a smile because of what he said. I am on my way to the company and curse my older brother. Normal people at my age would enjoy the weekend, but I am involved with a damn brother who is obsessed with numbers.

I arrived at the company and entered with a smile. The employees do not expect the two managers to be frowning. I arrived at my damned office and the workers started...

end. Kaere

Kefan.pov

After Kairi left, I finished my meal and went to my room after cleaning. I sat at my desk to study, but I couldn't stop thinking about what Xen said.......

I took my phone and called Xen. I waited a while, then I heard his voice

Xen《Kevin, it's the weekend, why are you calling?》
I forgot about his obsession with sleep
Kevin《I'm sorry, I just wanted...》
Xen《Okay, I'll be back later》

I smiled lightly, I love it when Xen understands me even before I speak. I really adore this man

end. Kefan

Xen.pov

I was forced by Dongpyo to wake up to eat breakfast because he believes that it is a basic meal and we should eat it on time, but he does not know that eating food immediately after waking up causes weight gain and he should at least eat it at least an hour after waking up.

It doesn't matter, I actually fight my drowsiness and eat breakfast, and after a short while, I finish and go to my room to rest my dear sleep...........

I woke up from my sleep to the sound of the phone. I swore that I would kill the caller no matter who he was. I got up and took my phone angrily. I prepared words that would make him not call me again.

When I saw the name, all my anger went away and happiness took its place. I smiled lightly and spoke to him calmly because I know the reason for his call, so the matter is clear. I lay on the bed after she ended the call.

Why is this happening? Why is the person I have always loved since we first met and am in love with him dating my brother? I still feel that pain that swept through me at the moment they told me that they were dating. I will never forget the pain mixed with shock.

I only wish I could go back in time and not fall in love with him, but I will never deny my love for Kevin. I will not be able to get over him easily. My love for him has lasted more than thirteen years, and my heart continues to love it more with every smile from him, every action, and with every breath I take, my love for him increases.

Bless Kevin, my first and only love, which even though I have it and do not think about having it, my love for him will always remain my eternal secret.