Prologue

(Y/n) looked at the Celestia and Twilight ready to discuss about the future of Equestria in the throne Room.

(Y/N): Have we Solve the problem with the other nations?

Princess Celestia: Well, right now, things are tense between Princess Luna and I. I don't exactly trust her now as she might have been the one to cause all the sickness spreading in our country. I would have investigated my own sister about this, however, the Mane 6 are doing their best into solving the case. So I'm confident that Twilight can find the answer, with her friends' help. I'm sure they can handle things while I take care of all of Equestria's other issues, like the rising tensions with the changelings...

Twilight Sparkle: Indeed. It seems that every time one issue is solved, another one decides to rear its ugly head. I only wish we could have a month or two of relative peace, just to catch out breaths. But that's just not possible as a princess.

(Y/N): I think we should make a quick act swiftly to insure our people don't fall into an ugly crisis of ours.

Princess Celestia: Indeed. If we don't do something, this illness could grow into a epidemic, and that would end badly for all of Equestria. So until this is solved, we must make sure that all of our citizens are safe from all potential danger, including this strange illness.

(Y/N): in the meantime i will get some shut eye, good night princesses.

Princess Celestia: Goodnight. You take care of yourself. And I will do my best to make sure my subjects are safe and healthy in the meantime.

(Y/n) went into his private chambers and fell right to sleep but moments later. he woke up falling  into an old boutique confused and nervous. the pony's look in the direction of where the noise came from and were in shock when they find the alicorn, the small unicorn mare of the group walked up first with narrowed eyes towards the alicorn.

???: Hi there. Can you understand me?

???: Are you alright?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/n) where am i? who are y'all?

Littlepip: I'm little Pip and these are my friends with me Velvet, calamity, and Blackjack. Well, I'm pretty sure we're in Equestria, but this is not a place I'm familiar with. We're standing in what seems to be an abandoned boutique...

(Y/n) stands up and looks around like a pony in a candy shop wowed about how the kingdom is in ruins. everyone else was shocked that there looking at a real life alicorn

(Y/N): used to come to this place to get my clothes done...

The place is in a state of disrepair, old mannequins and the tattered remains of clothing still hanging from the walls, long-dead machinery lying about in a haphazard manner. All is covered in a fine layer of dust and a slight scent of must permeates the area

(Y/N): hmm... interesting... what happened to my town?

Velvet Remedy: You don't know of the Equestrian Apocalypse?

The alicorn turned his head towards her and shakes his head 

(Y/N): no, it was clean when i was last here.

A sudden realization hits Littlepip, and she approaches the Alicorn with a look of sympathy.

Littlepip: Wait... how long have you been out for...?

(Y/n) taps his chin with his hoof thinking while looking around the area trying to remember. Calamity watching the scene from the far side of the room, Calamity's ears prick up with interest at this development. after they waited for a moment the alicorn looked back to them with a curious look and eye browed furrowed.