Bonded

7 Years Later...

Jaxon POV...

I was sitting on the very same steps that the workers that work at the orphanage had found me on,I looked down at my necklace which had some sort of tooth on it which was the very same tooth that was found on me. I lifted up part of my shirt seeing the scar that appeared out of nowhere  and what was even weirder was the strange spots on my body that looked like dark brown scales,I looked out at the vast forest as I looked down at my necklace.

Time Skip...  

"Jaxon,you have been coming here and seeing me for the past 7 years and still strange things keep happening to you?" a man with glasses asked "yes,Mr.Anderson" I said "could it be just your mind playing tricks on you?" Mr.Anderson asked "seriously? you call this my mind playing tricks on me?!" I shouted showing the spots had the strange dark scales "or this?!" I shouted showing my mysterious scar. "This all started after the car crash that killed my parents" I said as I looked at Mr.Anderson who was sitting his chair "I wake up some times looking through the eyes of something else,I feel like something or someone is watching me outside,this isn't my mind playing tricks on me" I said. "Maybe you should take your mind of it all,maybe you should go to the library,maybe there is something there will answer your questions" Mr.Anderson said. "Maybe your right" I said before I stood back up before turning to look at Mr.Anderson "thank you Mr.Anderson" I said which he nodded before I left the room.

Time Skip...  

I walked into the library to see that not many people were in there,I walked over to the Librarian Miss Dina Meyer (comment if you know this name) who was sitting at her desk. I walked over as she lifted up her glasses to look at me. "Hello Jaxon,what can I help you with?" Miss Meyers asked "I was wondering if there was any books about dragons?" I asked "well there is nothing about Dragons but over in section 3,there is stuff about Knights of old" she said "thanks" I told her before I walked to section 3 which on the shelf there was a few books on it. I grabbed the first book which the book had a red leather cover,I opened the book to see that the author was a monk named Brother Gilbert,I closed the book before grabbing another book which looked like a journal,I opened it to see that the journal belonged to a knight named Sir Bowen, I began to read Sir Bowen's journal.

Time Skip... 

3rd Person POV...

Drago stood their in the dense forest looking over at Jaxon who was hitting a tree with a long stick,Draco walked up next to Drago also watching the boy. "What is he doing?" Draco asked "training" Drago said as Draco saw Jaxon do a move that he only knew one person that did that move. "That was one of Bowen's moves" Draco said as Jaxon did another move but this time Drago was the one who recognized the move. "That was one of Gareth's moves" Drago said "how does he know those moves?" Draco asked as Drago spotted  the books that Jaxon was reading from "Jaxon got his hands on Bowen's journal and Brother Gilbert's work,Brother Gilbert saved Bowen's journal and then wrote about both Sir Bowen and Sir Gareth then Brother Mansel continued with writing about Darius and Geoff" Drago said which made Drago smile. "He has began his steps on becoming a knight" Drago said "lets hope it will be enough against Griffin and Smaug" Draco said "it will,soon we will reunite with other dragons and find Master Egalt,then maybe we can finally have peace" Drago said as he looks over at Jaxon when Draco stepped on a branch making a loud snap which Jaxon looked in the direction that they were "who's there?" Jaxon asked as Drago looked over at Draco "stay here" He ordered as he looked over at Jaxon.

Jaxon POV...

I looked into the forest looking for who had made that noise when I suddenly felt this weird feeling in my chest causing me to hold me chest. "Feel like your being watched?" a male voice asked from the trees as a brown colored dragon stepped out of the forest "D-Dragon!" I shouted in terror as I stepped back "wait! I mean you no harm Jaxon" the dragon said 'he knows my name! how does he know my name?!' I thought panicked "how do you know my name?!" I shouted "we can't talk here,we need to be in a more secured location so that we don't get spotted" the dragon said as I looked at the dragon 'this is a bad idea'I thought when I heard "it's not a bad idea,like I said I won't harm you,Jaxon" the same voice said in my head. "How?! I can hear your voice inside my head! what did you do to me?!" I shouted. "Come with me and I will explain everything,I promise" the dragon said which I nodded before I put Brother Gilbert's and Bowen's books in my bag before I turned to look at the dragon. "Climb onto my back,it will be safer this way" the dragon said which I climbed onto the dragons back as he looked back at me. "Hold on" he told me which I nodded before he took off into the sky fast which made me hold onto him tightly but a couple moments later the dragon was now just gliding in the sky.

"By the way my name is Drago"

Meanwhile...

  3rd Person POV...

Both Drago and Jaxon didn't realize that one of Jaxon's friends named Maurice Kace had seen the whole thing,he turned around to head back inside the orphanage when he ran into something. Maurice looked up to see it was Draco standing there looking down at the boy which Maurice gulped nervously 

"H-Hi?"