Chapter Four: This Is What You Call 'Home'

Kenny continued to practically drag Butters until they got to his house. It was worn-down, dirty, scrapped and messy, but Butters didn't care; he got to see Kenny, which was all that mattered to him. Kenny, self-conscious, opened the door which made a long squeak. He bit his lip, hoping that his parents wouldn't be fighting.. and to his surprise, they weren't. He nervously stepped through the door, leading Butters with him. "Uhh.. sorry for the mess..," Kenny mumbled, embarrassed of himself, and starting to think he shouldn't have brought Butters with him. "Thats oka—" Butters was cut off.

"Kenny!!" Karen exclaimed, running up to hug him. "Hey Karen!" Kenny replied with a warm smile, crouching and hugging her back. Butters could only watch and adore how cute their relationship was. "Who's your friend?" "Him? Thats Butters! He's really nice and funny. You don't have to worry about him, but I will be spending time with him." "Can I join?" Karen's smile forced Kenny to look at Butters. The look in his eyes was one of pleading, begging for him to allow Karen to stay with them for the night. "Of course you can!" Butters replied for Kenny, instinctively putting his hands in the pockets of Kenny's parka. Kenny noticed that he still had his hoodie, but didn't say anything. "Then let's go!!" Karen smiled, and ran to Kenny's room. Kenny followed, and Butters chased after the two.

The three bounded into Kenny's room, one before the other. Kenny shut the door and, to Butters' surprise, locked it behind the three. "Woah Ken!" Kenny turned to face him and tilted his head. "Hm?" "You're allowed to lock your door?" "Well yeah.. the lock's almost busted though." "Wow.. if I lock mine, I get grounded, and then my parents lock it.. which is kinda weird." "That is weird," Karen chimed in, looking up at Butters and wondering why he was wearing Kenny's hoodie. Alas, she didn't ask about it. She figured that Butters had just gotten cold or something. "Uhh.. anyways, what should we do?" Kenny asked, fidgeting with his hands. "Let's play hide and seek!" Karen exclaimed, but Kenny shot her a concerned look. "Maybe we should do something that we don't have to leave the room for." "I know!" Butters chimed in, "Never have I ever!" Kenny and Karen nodded in sync. "That should work," Kenny replied, as Karen jumped excitedly. "I wanna start! I wanna start! Never have I ever........"

Karen, Kenny, and Butters played for about an hour before they all started to feel a bit tired. Kenny sat down on his bed, and Butters sat down next to him. Karen went back to her room to go to bed. "That was pretty fun," Butters said as he smiled. "Yeah. It was." Kenny leaned against the wall, looking directly at Butters. "Y'know, you've been wearing my hoodie the whole time." "Oh hamburgers! I have?!" Butters unzipped the hoodie and started taking it off, before Kenny stopped him. "Hey. Calm down, Buttercup. I don't mind. You can wear it." Butters looked up at Kenny and smiled. "So.. this is what you call home?"

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE THISSISSUSUHFUSJADS SCHOOL STARTED AND I LOST MOTIVATION TO LIVE AND STUFFFFFFF