Chapter Eight: Is it really the end?

I know I am dead now but, where am I? There is nothing around. All the things I have done in the life I lived, does not matter now. What position I had during the days I lived, the wealth I had, the good, the bad and everything does not matter in here.

There is nothing and no one around and no need joy, no sadness, no love, no hate and nothing, absolutely nothing. It will be correct that it is the oblivion that exists in the universe.

No starting point, no ending point, no distance, no time that exists in here.

From being the infinite oblivion, it is slowly turning into something and I was immersed in the nothingness itself in infinite. Some kind of sense of something slimy and viscous liquid and with little legs and hands. I find it familiar and remembered it to be the same liquid which I had been earlier in before life began.

Yes, I am now in another womb of some mother who is yet to introduce me to the world outside waiting for me.

I started to forget all the memories I had earlier as I started to swim through the viscous liquid. The new me could hear the little sounds of joy and happiness of some people outside the walls of this temple. I sometimes tried to react to the new mother of this new life by kicking on the walls and indicating that I am okay.

By all this one thought struck me hard that, is it really me having multiple lives or am I living multiple instances of life all this time.

The End.

"You will have everything you need, at the perfect moment."