Authors Note

OK so I have personally been going through my dystopian era, bc I never knew any of these books or movies existed up until a few months ago. (YES IVE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK) This is a fanfic of The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. This is probably my absolute fav book, and I've noticed its a bit underrated so we are adding ANOTHER fanfic to the many that are out there. I will probably look back in years and be like 'now why tf did I write that' but oh well. 

I DO NOT OWN THE 5TH WAVE!!! RICK YANCEY DOES

I just own Violet and some of the plot. 

This will also be a sorta slow burn - like in the middle ish

The length of the chapters are slightly chaotic, but its more of one ever couple chapters will be longer than the others and some are way shorter. 

This story is my first and probably my last as well. I just thought it would be fun to have the public see my work, I have always started books and usually never finished them bc of writers block so I'm hoping that this will motivate me more. Another thing is that bc this is a fanfic and I have read all three books and the movie I know what happens and usually the point of a fanfic is that it follows the plot somewhat, MY POINT IS , is that there shouldn't be AS MUCH writers block. 

THAT BEING SAID I will most likely not upload ever day. 2-3 times a week (depending)

⚠WARNING------> THERE WILL BE SWEARING AND SOME *REFERENCES*⚠ 

One last thing is that I might recommend songs or comment songs I was listening to or that could be listened to during certain moments because I love doing anything while listening to music.

I cant think of anything else to say right now but this might get added to.

Enjoy!