Chapter -- 2

She comes back in and tilts my chair to the pitch black window.

"What's this?" I look at her confused.

"We have an infested here." She tilts her head up and looks straight forward as she clicks a button on the wall. The film over the window fades and a little boy is sitting in a chair on the other side. He has machines attached to him and practically wires from out of his head.

I stare at him for a second before a tall slender woman walks in. She has half her blond hair up and half down, red lipstick, and a smug look on her face.

"All yours Sargent Reznik." Dr. Pam says before nodding and leaving.

"So your the lil' fighter Pam was tellin' me about, huh? I am Sergeant Reznik, whom you will show no disrespect to, understand?" She looks me up and down before checking some sort of tablet.

"Yes ma'am." I nod my head and roll my eyes. Who knows whether this bitch is crazy or not.

She holds this goggle looking thing up to my face and turns it on. I can see the actual infestation in his brain. It looks like some slime orb looking thing straight out of Ghostbusters.

"You know what I want you to do with it?" She holds out the tablet that has a button.

"Kill it." It comes out without thinking.

She smirks. "I like you already, I think we'll get along just fine." She brings her face close to mine, "Now press that button." she says as her face moves into a snarl. Yup, confirmed. This bitch is defo crazy.

"Don't get used to it" I say sarcastically as I press the button and the boy jolts then slumps in his chair. Another down, countless to go.

"Private Viper." She smirks still looking at the boy 'creature' whatever the hell it is, before turning to me.

"What?"

"Your new name, Private Viper. You will join squad 53 in two weeks after your stitches heal. The squad leader is Private Flintstone, understand?" She says before turning on her heel quickly and leaving the room.

Dr. Pam comes back in and leads me to a small room with a bathroom attached that reminds me of the one I used when I got here. She leaves me be and I slip into the bed. I'm out in seconds.

* * *

I wake up while its still way too dark out. Its been two weeks already and I cant wait to get out of here. The room I'm in is completely white and it makes me feel like I'm in an insane asylum. Technically I belong there but I got drafted instead.

I'm too lazy to shower so instead I get dressed then wait for one of the nurses to bring my breakfast. I know its another hour and something till they actually get here but whatever. I end up staring at the wall for what seems like an eternity. I hear the door click open and I immediately turn hoping the nurse had finally arrived, but I was met with the same woman who came in yesterday.

"Aha! There's my lil' fighter!." Her voice is laced with sarcasm and I roll my eyes out of instinct. "Already getting annoyed with me huh?"

"Yeah something like that-" before I can finish the sentence she's already inches away from my face with a snarl.

"You wanna say that louder, Private?" Her lip curls upward to reveal some lipstick on her teeth and I have to bite my lip not to laugh.

I look her right in the eye before saying my piece. "Fuck off." She backs up from my face and I have a feeling she's gonna throw a punch but all she does is grabs me by my collar and practically throws me to the door.

"Squad 53, you're reporting to Private Zombie, now get your ass out there before I change my mind."

"What happened to the other? Got too sick of you and left or something?" I scoff and then realize I'm on thin ass ice and should probably keep my mouth shut. Woops. Yet she doesn't seem to care anymore

She follows me to the barracks and makes her 'grand entrance' as I stand outside the door way. By taking a long metal bar that looks like a crowbar and runs it along all the metal rungs supporting the bunks before turning to the doorway.

"Meet your newest member," She smirks as I walk out into the room. "Private Viper."

------------

Word count: 783

Sorry this chapter was so short! This was more of a filler chapter and her "grand entrance" introducing her new name and stuff.

What do you guys think about Private Viper so far?

Anyways see you all in the next chapter!