Poll/Questionnaire

Hey to whoever is reading this!

I'm posting a poll(?), or more like a survey, for practice and curiosity. If there's a better way to format this, please do tell. I don't like to put words anyone's mouth, and there's a spectrum to almost everything, so please feel free to comment anything you'd like to say.

I'm really wondering what you guys look for and want when you read fanfiction. To answer/confirm leave a comment the phrase you agree with. You can vote for more than one option. This will help me decided on a story and writing style. Oh right, have to ask first: please take this questionnaire I made up--if you would want to...I'll make sure to read them! So thank you for spending you precious time here!

Start

I like to read fanfiction for the plot. I'm driven to find out what's going to happen next in the story. The plot should makes sense, and have sense of logic.
·
I like to read fanfiction for the characters; how a character affects other characters, and the interactions they have with another character. I like seeing development and characterization in the character(s). Etc...
·
I like figurative language, and interpreting the meanings behind words. Metaphors, similes, etc..
·
I prefer to have things laid out straight on a platter; literal language, less thinking, and less formal. Concise. I like it that way.
·
I like to predict was happens next in the story, by using context clues, foreshadowing/hints.
·
I really like deep reading and exploring the different layers within the lines of a piece of writing. (In this case, fanfiction)
·
I'm here to turn my brain off', I want something easy to read, nothing brain twisting.
·
Other

-

How detailed would your like your...?

I like...love reading a very detailed piece of fanfiction! I'll eat up every detail, and happily too.
·

I like having (certain) details. Not too much, but just enough for good taste.
·

I prefer not much.
·

Etcetera : Other

-

Grammar?

I love it when writers use proper (English) grammar. It's a turn off when I find out that a very interesting fanfiction concept is written in improper/unsatisfying grammar.
·
It doesn't bother me if the grammar isn't up to my standard. As long as the material is good and I like it, everything's fine.
·
I don't care very much or at all wether the fanfiction I read is properly written; correct grammar or not.
·
Etcetera : Other

-

What do you look forward to when reading fanfiction? / What is it that you want?

Answer Here

Suggestions or anything you'd like to say?

Well, this will be all for now! Thank you very much for your thoughts and answers. there isn't a designated deadline for this page, and in fact, I plan on it staying up forever. I'll take any suggestions and criticism I deem suitable.

(Edit: Moved to the first chapter.)