Mirror, Mirror

In Loving Memory of our beloved legend Akira Toriyama. Thank you for creating such an iconic series and one of the best male anime protagonists we have seen.

A loud crash came from the front door. A sword appeared from the front door after it was destroyed.

Goku came in with the sword while the others entered the house.

The first person who came here is Vegeta, the second person is Gohan, the third person is Piccolo, the fourth person is Krillin, the fifth person is Yamcha, the sixth person is Tien, the seventh person is Trunks, and the last person is Goten.

"Well, Kakarot, you've had that sword for a whole ten minutes and you've already destroyed the door. Chichi will kill you for this." Vegeta said, frowning. He had an annoyed look on his face.

"Not all of it," Goku responded, shrugging off. He had a frown look giving Vegeta.

Puar and Chiaotzu popped out of the front door that has the dog door.

"We should go to the magic store more often," Goku exclaimed excitedly.

"We already went there, Kakarot," Vegeta said in a stern voice.

"Hey, guys! Guess what?" A cheerful boy Goten exclaimed as he brought the golden mirror with him.

"What?" The boys asked.

"I got a mirror!" Goten said, showing them the golden mirror.

"Is it magical?" Trunks asked, wondering if the mirror could be magical or not.

"Who cares? I like that mirror! I wanna keep it." Goten said.

"Can I see it, son?" Goku asked his son.

He nodded. "Sure, Dad."

Then Goten handed the golden mirror to his dad.

Goku stared at his own reflection, saying, "Wooooow! I'm going al-"

***

Meanwhile in another universe through the mirror...

"all good!" Goki exclaimed excitedly staring at the mirror. Not knowing what's inside the mirror. Just her reflection.

"Goki, do you really have to stare at the mirror all day?" A female namekian, Piccola, asked with an annoying look.

Goki shrugged off in response.

"Can I have it back now, Mom?" Gotena asked with a pleading look.

"Okay." Then Goki gave the mirror back to her.

"So what's in the box, Piccola?" Gohana asked with a curious look.

"We were going to ask the same question," the three-eyed woman, Tina, said calmly. She stood beside Yamchia.

Piccola looked at the boys, "Well..."

Flashback

"Oh, hey! Free box." Piccola said with a smirk. While staring at the box, she stared at the box wondering what kind of box this was.

"Excuse me, sir. Is this the free box?" Piccola asked the owner of the magic store.

The man gave Piccola a warning look as his face went stern, "About that, miss, I must warn you. This box contains a horrible curse."

Piccola gave the owner a confused look. "But it's free, right?"

"Umm... Yes? But-"

"Okay, thank you. See ya!" With that, Piccola took the box and headed back to the others, announcing, "Hey, everybody, it's the free box!"