Rules

Welcome to the "Rules" chapter, where the only rule is that there are no rules you need to stick to for acceptance. I'm open to diving into any type of book - be it novels, fan-fiction, poetry, or short stories; the whole spectrum is fair game.

Sure, I might not always be the encyclopedia for every fandom out there, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the beauty in your work.

While I might have some genre preferences, I'm throwing the doors wide open to all genres here. Regardless of mature content, sexual orientation, religious views, and so on, bring it on.

As a one-person team, your patience is appreciated; it might take a bit more than a few days.

Every review will find its place here as a new chapter. However, if you'd rather keep the feedback private, just let me know, and I'll slide into your DMs with the details. There is no need to explain why; your preference is respected.

If you want a heads-up on new chapters, toss this book onto both your private and public reading lists. And if you feel like spreading the word about this book, I'm all for it.

Remember, any review is just my two cents; it's all subjective. If you strongly believe in your work and think I missed the mark, don't let my words sway you.

So, if a random woman on the internet gives you a not-so-great review (hey, it happens), don't let it dampen your spirits. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

On a side note, maybe you'd want to check out my book as well. It's called 'Hearts Divided' and the first volume is already up and completed.