Shattering Glass

"H-Hey..." You began to nervously stutter, fidgeting in your spot.

He grinned giving you a wink. "You trying to sneak into VIP to see me?"

"Ah..." You swallowed nervously as he moved.

He placed a hand on your back, leading you forward. "She's with me." The bouncer said nothing as he opened the door for the two of you.

'Omg. Suguru is letting me into his VIP section! ' If you weren't so worried about Sukuna you might have fainted within his arms. Quick, you had to say something. It was too silent. What do you say?

"Thanks for doing my research paper." He spoke to you as you moved down the dark hall, the neon lights gave it an ominous atmosphere.

"Oh... sorry I turned it in late."

"All good, I got a C on it."

You gasped looking at him shocked. "I'm so sorry!"

He chuckled at your reaction, "It's fine it's fine." Leading you into the main room you compared it to a mini club. A stripper pole in the middle of the room, a naked woman dancing upon it as she spun around to the salacious music. You averted your gaze, releasing a gasp when you saw Sukuna chugging a large bottle of alcohol, Remi sitting beside him, stuck in awe.

"HOLY SHIT THIS GUY CAN HOLD HIS ALCOHOL!" Gojo laughed sitting on the opposite couch, passing whatever he was smoking to the blonde next to him.

"Go! Go! Go!" Some of the guys chanted while cracking up.

You took quick note of who was in the room. You didn't know all of them, for sure you knew Remi, Gojo, and Shoko. A few of Remi's bitchy friends... There was a blonde that you think was Naoya, and then a bluette that you think was named Mahitto and... was that Nanami your teacher?!

Something pushed you forward and you released a small yelp, but felt embarrassed when you noticed it was Getou. "Come on we don't bite." Getou chuckled as he moved you to sit on the couch at the head of the stage, this whole situation had your head on a swivel.

Sukuna gasped finishing the whole bottle, as he placed it on the table. "Is this the only shit you got?"

"Bring out another!" Gojo cheered.

"Don't give my snack alcohol poisoning." A woman walked from the bathroom, she slid her hand over the back of the couch, her hair white like Gojo's. She graciously sat on the other side of Sukuna, licking her lips. "You've had enough dear. Why don't you relax hm ?"

"Your snack? I found him first?"

"We can share."

Sukuna didn't pay them any mind as he picked up another bottle to drink. You, however, didn't like how they talked about Sukuna like he was a piece of meat. You didn't want them to have sex with him. "He's new here. So-"

Remi hissed looking your way, "What the hell is she doing here?"

Everyone looked toward you, the attention was bone-crushing. "I..." You locked eyes with Sukuna when you felt your tongue grow heavy.

"Coming to be a buzz kill?" Remi rolled her eyes.

"No..."

"My little bunny came to see me." Getou sat down next to you, throwing a casual arm around your shoulder as he lit his joint. His cologne invaded your senses once again, you were surrounded by Getou in a way you wanted to cherish but you didn't feel that you could. Not like this. Not while Sukuna was looking at you. It felt wrong. This whole situation felt wrong.