Chapter 6: Hell's Comin' With Us

Bug woke slowly and groaned as she tried to sit up but her shoulder flared with pain. "Oh, Dorothy!" Allie cried as she rushed to her side to help her sit up. Bugs smiled at the older woman, "Allie" She croaked as her mouth was dry, Allie rushed to pour her a glass of water and helped her drink.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again! Why couldn't you leave it to the men?" Bugs sighed as she slowly rested back on the pillows, "The way I'm feeling right now, I almost wished I had." She joked and Allie glared at her even as she wiped a damp rag against her sweaty face.

"Oh Allie, ya know I'm a better shot than any of my brothers, I couldn't just stand by and let them go out there on their own." She argued and Allie sighed and nodded.

"Well, no point in acting like a lady no more. Everybody in Tombstone knows about the fast-shootin' Bug." She joked and Bugs groaned at the awful nickname she gave her.

"You had Doc Holliday sure in a tizzy." Allie added on as she checked to see that Bugs didn't bleed through her bandages. "Poor man...Came in frantic, had to finally send him away, he sat at your bedside table all night." Allie gave Bugs a teasing smile.

"They talking about you two, the two fasted gunslingers to ever enter Tombstone, and they a couple." Bugs rolled her eyes and began to stand up.

"What do you think you're doing, young lady?" Allie scolds as the young woman stands up, she realizes that she's naked as the bed sheet falls. At that moment, Doc Holliday decides to walk in, he pauses as he sees his dark-haired beauty in the nude.

Doc stares in shock, he gives her a once over, her smooth tanned skin, full breasts, and soft dark hair-covered mound on display to him, her hair was down and wild and fell down her back.

"My, my, I'm beginning to think I met my end during that gunfight...cause theirs an angel in front of me." Doc drawls leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed, unashamedly staring at her. She stares back, skin flushing, but not backing down.

"And here I thought I was the antichrist.." She trailed off, her voice soft and alluring. She looked up at him through her long curled eyelashes and he groaned.

He gave her a once over again, his eyes slightly hardening at the bandages that covered her skin, she walked closer and scratched her nails lightly over his jaw, "Someone needs a shave." She murmured with delight at the feeling of his stubble on her hand.

Allie who had been watching in silent fascination came to her senses and realized how inappropriate this situation was, she shrieked and pushed the two away and herded the man out the door and slammed it shut. She turned and she glared at her sister-in-law.

The woman had moved to the wash basin and innocently shrugged. "You have eyes and see the man, can ya blame me?" Allie huffed but was more ashamed that the sight had been slightly interesting to watch, it was like she couldn't look away. She hadn't seen tension like that between two people ever in her life. It was both arousing and beautiful to watch.

"You should be resting, Bugsy" She sighs but helps the woman get dressed in a simple blue dress. "I'm fine, I've rested long enough, it's just a little sore now." She brushes her hair and Allie braids it down her back. "Be safe Dorothy, I have a feelin' that that gunfight isn't over yet."

Bugs walked through the town, she could feel the stares of everyone some in awe, others in judgment. She paid them no mind, she did what she had to for her family. Her head was held high, and though she could feel the soreness of the wounds as she moved, she ignored it. She didn't want to be stuck in her room anymore.

"Bugsy! What the hell are you doing?" Morgan called and she saw him for the first time since the gunfight, her face grimaced as she saw his arm in the sling. "I'm fine, I didn't wanna lie down no more." She complained and she saw Virgil leaning heavily on his cane.