Info of Y/n

Name: Y/n (current life)Nahida (past life)

Nahida (past life)

Age: 9 (current life)
500 (past life)

Hair color: White hair with green tips

Eye color: Green

Family: Boboiboy (Big brother)
Tok aba (Grandfather)
Amato (Father)

Species: Human (current life)

Personality: Y/n was an elusive and secretive individual. She would intervene as best she could if they stepped out of line. Y/n has an overall far more genuinely cheerful view of herself. She almost always maintains a gentle and kind demeanour when she speaks to others, and treats everyone as equals. However, she admits that her social skills and understanding of interaction needs work, and she's prone to slightly eccentric speech and behaviour as a result. She also professes a fondness for analogies and frequently makes use of them when attempting to explain things to others. Y/n believes in helping people come to answers on their own, particularly regarding heavier truths, rather than providing all the answers. As a result she's also prone to peppering her speech with a mixture of analogies and subtle clues about things she wants others to learn.

Y/n most notable traits are her exceptional intelligence, knowledge, and planning. She's capable of creating extremely thorough, multi-layered plans and can even be a little manipulative if the situation calls for it. She's also capable of making plans in a pinch. Y/n is skilled at realizing when her intelligence is required and when her kindness is required, or both.

Weapon: Catalyst

Power:
[Akara]
Normal Attack
Performs up to 4 attacks that deal Dendro DMG to opponents in front of her.

Charged Attack
Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Dendro DMG to opponents in front of her after a short casting time.

Plunging Attack
Calling upon the might of Dendro, Y/n plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Dendro DMG upon impact with the ground.

[All Schemes to Know]
Sends forth karmic bonds of wood and tree from her side, dealing AoE Dendro DMG and marking up to 8 opponents hit with the Seed of Skandha.
When held, this skill will trigger differently.

Hold
Enters Aiming Mode, which will allow Y/n to select a limited number of opponents within a limited area. During this time, Y/n's resistance to interruption will be increased.
When released, this skill deals Dendro DMG to these opponents and marks them with the Seed of Skandha.
Aiming Mode will last up to 5s and can select a maximum of 8 opponents.

Seed of Skandha
Opponents who have been marked by the Seed of Skandha will be linked to one another up till a certain distance.
After Y/n trigger Elemental Reactions on opponents who are affected by the Seeds of Skandha or when they take DMG from Dendro Cores (including Burgeon and Hyperbloom DMG), Y/n will unleash Tri-Karma Purification on the opponents and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro DMG based on her ATK and Elemental Mastery.
Y/n can trigger at most 1 Tri-Karma Purification within a short period of time.

[Illusory Heart]
Manifests the Court of Dreams and expands the Shrine of Maya.

When the Shrine of Maya field is unleashed, the following effects will be separately unleashed based on the Elemental Types present within the party.

Pyro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the DMG dealt by Tri-Karma Purification from "All Schemes to Know" is increased.

Electro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the interval between each Tri-Karma Purification from "All Schemes to Know" is decreased.

Hydro: The Shrine of Maya's duration is increased.

This book is strictly platonic