Chapter 6

Third POV:

Third POV:

"We've arrived."

"Commencing undercover mission." Kokoci said.

"Dey. No way anyone's falling for this!" Gopal said with a flat expression. He and Boboiboy were wearing the alien costume that Kokoci provided them.

"Enough complaining. Come, follow me." Kokoci said. The two boys sigh and follow Kokoci and Ochobot.

"Good luck everyone!" Y/n said as she saw the portal about to close.

Y/n yawns, she decided to go back to sleep since she stayed up all night to search for Motobot. She really deserves a long nap, but first she needs to tell Tok Aba first since she made him and Ochobot worried last night.

-

Boboiboy notice something from above and tapped Gopal's shoulder.

"What now, Boboiboy?" Gopal asked as he looked up where Boboiboy is pointing at.

"Huh?"

"Look! There's a spaceship heading this way!" Ochobot said.

"Quick! Get in!" Kokoci said.

The four of them run and went inside the station. The spaceship or spacebus, whatever is called had arrived and landed here in front of the station.

"Argh! We're doomed! I don't think our disguises are gonna work!" Gopal panicked.

"Shh! They're here!" Boboiboy hush Gopal and look at the door.

"Get ready."

The four of them immediately started the camouflage operation. Kokoci took off his sunglasses and disguised himself as a cleaning service, Ochobot disguised himself as a toy, while Boboiboy and Gopal disguised themselves as aliens with costumes earlier.

The door opened and revealed three alien creatures similar to the costumes that Boboiboy and Gopal were wearing.

"Eh? They look exactly like us?" Gopal was surprised.