Chapter 5

Third POV:

Third POV:

It was already noon and a lot of customers kept coming to Tok Aba's cafe, Boboiboy was cleaning the table while Y/n was reading her book, she wanted to help but Tok Aba didn't want her to tire out.

"Boboiboy, hand these drinks will yeah!" Tok Aba called Boboiboy.

"One second!" Boboiboy answered. He stopped cleaning the table and went to the counter. Ochobot went towards Boboiboy while holding the two drinks.

"Boboiboy, can you help me clean the tables for me-"

"Excuse me! Check please!"

"Hurry up Boboiboy! The ice is starting to melt!"

"Uhh... I need back up." Boboiboy said as he activate his power watch and he triple split.

'Wow... he can triple split!' Y/n thought while looking at Boboiboy. She didn't notice that someone was sat beside her.

"One ice chocolate please." The person said who was beside Y/n.

"Coming right up!" Tok Aba said as he started making the drink.

Y/n turn her gaze to the person who was beside her. A girl with a long h/c hair and e/c eyes, by her appearance Y/n thought she's the same age like her big brother.

Tok Aba place the drink in front of the young lady. The girl payed her drink and took a small sip.

"Long time no see Mister." The girl said while holding her drink.

"Do I know you?" Tok Aba asked, clearly he didn't know the girl in front of him.

The girl sighs as she puts down her drink. "5 years ago at the train station, you hugged me and mistakenly called me your grandson. While your grandson hugged my companion and mistakenly thought it was you."