Chapter 3

Second POV:

Second POV:

"Waaahhh! My ball!"

While you were reading your book and chatting with Ochobot, you both heard a child crying to his ball. You put down your book and look where the commotion is and saw the ball turned into a... cekodok?

Gopal run towards the 3 boys and Earth turned back to his original form. "Hey! It's okay! I can change it back!" The crying boy didn't listen and run away from him, while his two friends followed him.

"Hey, Hey! Can I have a bite please?" One of his friend asked while running with him.

"This is all your fault!" Gopal pointed his finger at Boboiboy and accused him.

"Me!? You're the one who transformed that ball into food!" Boboiboy said.

"You're all that fault! So desperate to use your superpowers! Be glad that you two have superpowers and you should use it wisely, not a immature competition." You crossed your arms and stare at the two boys like a disappointed mother.

The two boys looked down. They didn't expected that they would get scolded by a kid, especially Boboiboy. You weren't called the God of Wisdom for no reason.

"Y/n's right- Arrggghhh!!!"

"Ochobot!"

Ochobot started glitching, the three of them immediately went to Ochobot. Gopal grab Ochobot. "He's glitching Boboiboy!" He said and started shaking him. "Snap out of it Ochobot! Snap out of it!"

"Hey! I'm okay!" Ochobot reassured them as he open the hologram  for everyone to see, revealing Kokoci.

'So this is an alien!' You were fascinated. This is the first time you saw an actual alien since there's no aliens in Teyvat.

"Boboiboy!" Kokoci called out.

"Ciciko?" Boboiboy was confused why the alien called him upon seeing him. All of a sudden Gopal pushed Boboiboy away and greet Kokoci. You, being the good little sister you are decided to help your brother up.