[ CHAPTER 3 ]

I sit on a bench, next to Mezzo. She looks at me, smiling softly as I eat my plankton-flavored cotton candy. Anything that contains plankton, I eat it! I'm a jellyfish after all...

" You sure do love chewing on that, huh? "

Mezzo asked me, while I was eating my plankton-flavored cotton candy.

" Yep! There's a reason why I REALLY LOVE plank..ton!!"

I said with lots of bits of happiness. I loved spending time with her. Although, I feel like having attachment issues and I don't want her to leave me and I want her to stay with me forever... and ever.... and ever... I love her. No matter what.

Sorry. I sound so weird when I really love being with someone.

It's like.. You just wanna be with them, forever. And ever.

Me and Mezzo feel like it's best to be together for a while. Right...? It's like I forgot about my aunt.

It's great to forget her. But I didn't forget her during that moment. Now, I just keep thinking of her. My aunt. My abusive aunt.

She never let us have freedom. Ever. And ever. I wish someone else adopted me and Mezzo so we can have a happy life. Someone kind.

Someone kinder than her. I feel angry as I thought about my aunt. I just feel so pissed. Why did auntie even treat us like peasants? We're part of our being too. We're being in our lives too.

I want her gone. Gone. I wish she wasn't all shitty on the outside and in the inside. I hate her.

I just feel like myself twitching, in full of anger.... I feel a voice reach out to me.

" Mero? What's wrong? Why are you twitching...? "

Mezzo asked in worriness and a concerned state. Should I have to answer? I'm too pissed to talk. I just feel being alone. I'd rather kill myself to not see that aunt.

I feel a warm feeling around my shoulders. It felt so warm. Too warm. I stopped twitching. I turn to see Mezzo feeling my shoulders.

Is she... Calming me down? What is going on...?

" Please calm down Mero. Tell me... What's wrong? "

Mezzo asked me while she tried to make calm down. I answered...

" I can't stop thinking of OUR aunt. Those traumatic memories. "

I spoke so serious-like. I didn't even have speech issues. I didn't feel like the soft me I was....

" If only someone nice and kind adopted us and instead of OUR STUPID AUNT WHO TREATED US LIKE CRAP AND SHI- "

Mezzo put a finger on my mouth. It was silent. I wondered why she did that.

" Enough, Mero... Listen. I know how you feel. She's shit. Why not... Just think of something else? Okay? "

Mezzo smiles at me a bit. She just wants me to calm down. I have to calm down for her. Otherwise, I'm called "disobedient". But I loved her smile...

I calmed down... Maybe I should forget about my abusive aunt.