2

Looking forward to reading your comments <3

Sanaakaa
Savageness06
unnavXvirushka
Lisha2108
ictFiction
AryaKrishna758
shimmery_pearl
moonlover1127
sassy_reads

Thank you for commenting on the previous chapter ❤️

.
.

'The suspense is killing me. Here's the deal. You tell us what you guys are up to, and we swear to act as if we're hearing it for the first time in front of Virat and Anushka. What say?' Ritika hoped that the kids would agree, which unfortunately didn't happen.

'That's not gonna happen. But please don't eat your fingers,' Sammy chuckled as she stopped Ritika from biting her nails.

'I know what this is about,' Rohit said as he relaxed on his couch.

'What is it?' Vamika asked, wondering if he was telling the truth.

'You guys tell me your plan, and I'll then say if I was correct or not,' Rohit said, and the girls immediately knew that he was just bluffing.

'The same old stupid trick, dada, but we aren't kids now to fall into your trap and spill our secrets,' Sammy frowned at him, recalling all the times they've confessed their secrets, assuming that Rohit got to know about them.

'I hope we aren't late.' Virushka had finally arrived, and Rohika were never so happy to see them.

'What are your plans for his birthday?' Anushka spoke business directly.

'Whose-wait, is this about Akaay's birthday?' Ritika asked, and as the kids nodded, she continued, 'How is it fair that they got to know what's it about, and we didn't?'

'Do you want answers to this or about the birthday gift?' Sammy asked.

'I thought you were planning something for the party. If this is about the gift, what's the surprise in it? It's obviously going to be a car.' As those words left Virat's mouth, the girls' excitement vanished into thin air.

'Yayy, I'm getting a car for my birthday!' They turned to the doorway as they heard Akaay squealing in joy.

'You cheater! Were you eavesdropping on us the whole time?' Vamika, who was already dejected due to her dad's words, could feel her disappointment deepening.

'I need a break from y'all,' Sammy announced, and the girls left from there, not forgetting to shoot glares at both Virat and Akaay as they passed them.

'And I thought I was the most dramatic one!' Virat exclaimed.

'They were very excited. Why would you do that to them, Virat?' Anushka asked.

'How's that his fault?' Rohit immediately sided with him.

'And even if you were eavesdropping, you didn't have to announce it,' Anushka conveyed her disapproval to her son.

'I was excited for it as well. And worry not, my sisters won't be angry with me for long. I know how to charm them. Meanwhile, you make arrangements for my birthday,' Akaay assured them with confidence laced in his tone.

'His birthday is four months away. Do any of you even realize that? Virat, Me, Sammy, Vamu have our birthdays before his, and also both our wedding anniversaries. Shouldn't we be planning for Virat's birthday, which is in a week?' Ritika exclaimed with amusement.

'I don't even know what to say,' Anushka sighed and dropped down onto the couch.

'So what are you guys planning to give me on my birthday?' Virat asked them, trying to hide his excitement and sound as mature as he could.

'Why would you think that we'll have that conversation in front of you?' Rohit questioned him.

'Have you guys seriously not thought about it till now? Hurry up, guys! I wonder what could even be done in these seven days!'

Upon not getting a response to it, he added, 'I'm sure my kids have planned something for me already. They love me,' and frowned at them.

'Aww, you are still a kid,' Anushka chuckled as she pinched his cheeks.

'By the way, I've tried baking cookies. I thought of bringing them over tonight for our movie time. But since you guys are here, give them a try,' Rohit walked into the kitchen and loaded a tray with cookies from them.

Meanwhile, Akaay had an extremely hard time trying to get his sisters to listen to him.

'Didis wait. I'm sorry for ruining the surprise. But it was Dad who spoiled it, right? Stop being angry with me,' he pleaded.

Vamika vigorously started cleaning their house, like she always does when she's upset, and Sammy paced to and fro, biting her nails.

After spending an hour doing that, Vamika said, 'Sammy, do you think we are overreacting?'

'I was thinking the same,' Sammy added.

'I was thinking the same too,' Akaay said, only to be punched in the stomach by his sister.

'Ouch,' he feigned pain.

Sammy's phone buzzed with a notification that got her squealing.

'Vami look, there's a sale! I need new clothes.'

'Me too, let's go.' Vamika left the vacuum cleaner in the middle of the living room and ran to her room to collect her purse.

'Vamu di, didn't you buy new clothes two days-' he had to swallow the rest of the sentence owing to his sister's threatening glare.

'Take care, you two,' he said instead.

'I have a plan,' Vamika chose not to give up on surprising her brother.

'Are you still thinking about his present?' Sammy asked while attempting to parallel park their car in the mall parking.

'Yeah. How about we get him a single piece edition car and get it completely designed in the way he wants it to be? We won't even tell our parents about it,' Vamika proposed.

'Yeah, that would be great. But what about the money?'

'Ugh right. Shall we ask someone?'

'Shall I sell a property that's in my name?' Sammy asked, and Vamika immediately shook her head.

'That's a foolish thing to do. Let's just ask them for the money without disclosing anything.'

'I don't think they'll agree to let us spend too much on it, but in order to get it designed and built from scratch, it would definitely cost so much. So let's just approach each one of them and tell them that we trust them and hence are only asking them. So we'll get money from four of them,' Sammy stated, and Vamika's face immediately lit up with a bright smile as she hugged her.

'Four more months to the best surprise we've ever planned.'

.
.

Getting a car designed and made from the scratch definitely won't happen in just four months, but this isn't any normal car 😉

I'm also updating "Perfect pairing" so do check that out as well if interested.

Stay safe and happy, See y'all soon❤️