Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sean

I pulled up to da spot and saw my boys waitin fo me: Quik da crazy, Pac da quiet storm and T-dub da fool. T-dub was bouncin around talkin excitedly to Q an P his face switched expressions so fast he  looked like a cartoon. I couldnt hear shit but I could tell he was talkin about me . Quik saw me first so I rolled up on em.

"Jasmine" I said softy

" I want you to meet my family" It was streching da truth a lil cuz Ke was the only one related to me and he dead  and rule numba one in da game was trust no one especially yo friends. But I was hoping to change dat.  Whoa I shook my head these dreads must be tighter than I thought ! I popped my rubber band and let my dreads fall . I laughed out loud . Ive been doin alot of that lately and it felt good .  I havent felt this calm since before Ke died and it felt good . Was it becuz of her ? I looked at Jasmine and felt a pang of guilt. She was scared didnt know where we were, wat we bout to do . She was staring out da window wringin her hands lookin at QPT ( Quik Pac T-dub) Shit I bet she think we bout to run a train on her ! Shit ! I touched her hand that was in her lap and she jumped.  I decided that I wasnt gonna Fuck her no matter how bad I wanted to . but she was gonna be my first..... first girl I make love to, hell  every thug needs a lady.

Jasmine

I wanted to cry this was just too much my Grandma was expecting me home in a couple of hours by transportation of Tati and I was nowhere near lucky burger. I had no idea what Sean wanted from me or why I was with him. I looked out the window and saw three dudes.One was slighty pudgy but cute, he reminded me of Gerald leveart . He was talking animately using his hands engaging the two brothers he was with. One kinda looked like Tyrese he had chocolate chocolaaaaate skin and a smooth butterball head, but unlike the singers calm and friendly personality he looked angry really angry . The one next to him seemed to be the total opposite. He wasnt light but he was much lighter, his body seemed to radiate quiet strength and calm even his movements seemed .... relaxed like he's seen too much for somthing to faze him. 

I swore I heard Sean say my name but  I wasnt sure so I continued to stare out the window.

"I want you to meet my family " My heart stopped and the atmosphere changed instantly in the car . Sean's whole body relaxed like he just finished confessing a dark secret. I felt his shoulders relax and he put his hand on mine. I jumped but not out of fear. When his hand touched mine I felt lust consume my body in waves of heat and fire, instantly the memory of what he did to me started to replay in my mind. I wanted him, but did he feel the same. He laughed suddenly out loud and I felt my heart burst the sound of it made warmth spread throughtout my body . When I finally turned to look at him his long dreads were no longer binded but fell into his face. He looked so good I couldnt help but wonder what it would feel like for him to ....

He got out of the car and told me to come out his voice was soft and kind and he looked nothing like the gansta I have come to love and fear... wait love, is that what this is ... is it even possible. None of this made any sense but I knew one thing.. I wanted him to be my first and I wanted him before I left for college

Quik

" What Da Hell !!!"

I jumped up from where I was reclining against my car and made my way over to Sean . I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

" Who da fuck is dis Bitch?" I demanded

I scoped her out and immediately gave her a seven ..and a half, cuz her titties. Definetly not Sean's type. I put my hand on my gun ready to put this hoe in her place.

I looked at Sean and for the first time in my life I felt fear.

Sean was heated.

  His body tensed up immediately and he clenched his fist. Thats when I knew we were about to throw down.

He came at me with such speed and force that I didnt even know he hit me until I was on the ground. 

There aint no way in hell that I was goin out like a bitch ! But before I could react he was standin over me wit his glock pointed dead at me like he was God . Sweat started to bead from his forehead and his dreads hung in his face.Suddenly I felt his hand snake around my neck in a vise like grip. I tried to punch him in his stomach but he bitch slapped me with the barrel of his gun once... twice.. three times I felt blood pour over my face. I couldnt breath... I couldnt breath. I tried to push him off me but he was too strong. My vision blurred and then became dark ...

   "Sean Stop it!" I heard Pac say but he sounded far... far away

Suddenly Sean was jerked off of me and I rolled over and began to cough. Rage and bitterness surged through my body. I didnt understand how Sean could be so stupid ! He off all people should know wat happens when you start to get to close to sum one ! He got Ke killed over his bullshit, now he gonna pull dis! I felt humilated ! we 'posed to be boys ! and he would do this ... after all these years... over this ... Bitch ? I cant let him get away with this! Its too far gone, It time to teach Sean Carter who he Fuckin wit! I am Quik known all over the world for my murders and torture. Its time that Sean finds out who I really am. Before I could change my mind I pulled out my nine and let off three shots.