Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Sean

Jus holdin Jazz felt rite ya kno like every thang wuz gonna b aiight

I wanted her so bad !

The way she wuz moanin and shakin wuz drivin me fuckin insane !

I wanted to penetrate her stroke her deep and hard test her walls and watch her love faces. But wen I heard her cryin I couldnt do it man.! I felt a lil tear n my heart every time she asked me to stop. I wanted her to be comfortable, I wanted her to want me as much as I want her.

I smiled , she wuz da first girl to eva tell me no, ... and I listened !

Wat r you doin to me Jazz ?

I held her tighter stroking her hair. I listened to her soft breathing wishing I didnt hafta leave .

I kissed her one last time lightly on da lips slowly placing her on her pilliow. I tucked her in and got up. As much as I really aint felt like doin dis shit I had to. What Quik did today wuz unexcusable . Theyre are consequences and repercussions for everythang you do in life. Choose wisely.

Never do Ne thing you might regeret . Cuz nobodys gon feel sorry for you if you do.

I took one last look at Jasmine before climbin out the window.

I missed her already.

Quik  

 "So watchu gonna do?"

My brother Pac asked me in his cool and irritating voice.

"You do know dat Sean is probebly on his way to your house to kill you"

"If he aint already der waitin for you to show up"

He just looked at me waiting for me to respond. We were at a Holiday in off of North Peachtree smokin blunts N drinkin yak.

I wuz so PISSED

I could hardly contain my anger I took a long toke and wished dis shit wuz water instead of da regular.

"You got sum PCP my nigga"  

"Sum PCP ?" Pac said

"You dum Fuckin shot Sean Carter in hiz chest Fuckin tryna kill em and You askin fa sum PCP?"

"Well I kno u ass dont got no formaldehyde "

Pac eyes narrowed.

We are so different even when  we were young Pac was always quite and sneaky like a snake.One time  when we were five our ma had baked chocolate chip cookies. She told us dat we couldnt have nun till afta dinner so wen she left to go to da Underground me n Pac were thinkin of ways to get da cookies wit out gettin n trouble. Pac convinced me that if we only took one cookie apiece out da jar ma would never noticed. Greedily I snatched da jar from da counter and shoved a chocolately gooey cookie n my mouth. Pac just watched me eyes smiling. He even told me I could have his and I happily complied. I didnt even think nuthin of it wen he didnt even eat one. But wen Ma came home he snitched and told him I had ate TWO cookies from da Jar. Ma wuz so mad she Beat my ass wit a extension cord and told me I couldnt have any cookies.

Pac  and Ma took two weeks to eat all those cookies. I never found out why he did it.    I wonder what cookie jar he has his hands in now.

Pac

Im sittin wit Q smokin n sippin thinkin shit couldnt b betta !

Da plan is cummin better den I expected.

My twin brother iz a dumb cunt . It wasnt even hard for me to convince him that  Sean was betraying us.

That fool had the nerve to shoot him ! Dumbass shoulda shot him in da head kilt him .

Oh well , deese things happen

I had to leave soon  Selita will be at my house in a few minutes

I couldnt wait to get my dick sucked

I Might bless her wit dis dick too ya digg .

She has the code After she tells me I will kill her , cant leave any loose ends.

My brother thinks he's so smart consorting with that demon doctor. But he doesnt know I know everything .

" Fuck formaldehyde !" I said continuing the part of being a caring sibling

"You need to get a passport, a temporary identitiy and lay low fa a while"

"Then set dat shit up and stop Bitchin!" He yelled spewing yak n my face

I swear.....

 " You know I 'll alwayz have ya baq big brother" I said puttin a hand on his shoulder

"I know " he snarled pushing my hand off his. He took a long draw  and closed his eyes

"Order me sum pussy" he commanded blowin smoke in my face.

I contained my anger. Soon he will be dealt with

Soon